New York-Hudson Valley

CT bride with a limo company question

Hi ladies, I post on the CT board regularly but the limo company I am looking into serves both CT and NY so I wanted to see if any of you had used them to get some feedback. It is Michael's Limo and I think they operate out of Greenwich, CT and Westchester, NY. Please let me know if any of you have reviews or are at all familiar with this company. Thanks Hudson Valley!

Re: CT bride with a limo company question

• Gina26Gina26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, am myself looking for all of the things.  I am not sure what limo company that is, as a matter of fact IDK,  My sister used top class Limousine in  October 2007 and they did a such wonderful job.  Check them out,  I have used them for my bffs b-day party just recently in April.  Am not sure if they do CT. but it des not hurt to ask.  I recomend them because me and my family has used them before and they did a wonderfule job. Good Luck. 
  • jpcheslockjpcheslock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any input on the company you mentioned but I can reccommend Lincoln Limo based in Greenwich. We used them for our big day- we got ready in Greenwich and our ceremony and reception were in Mamaroneck. We hired 2 limos and they set us up with another company, J&R Tours for the busses. They were GREAT. Hope this helps!
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm late - but I just used Michael's in September for my wedding. We booked a 24 passenger limobus with them and got a great deal. On the day of the wedding, they were on-time, the vehicle was really nice, the driver was great and we had not one problem with them at all!I will say that the dealings with them beforehand - getting the price negotiated, signing the contract were a bit erratic. The one guy we were dealing with was a little spazzy to talk to on the phone, and left you feeling a little concerned that he hadn't really paid attention... but everythin worked out great and we did get a great deal! Let me know if you have anymroe questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Riss, thanks for the info! I was starting to wonder if ANYONE had used them! I think part of my concern right now is that they quoted me for a 12-14 passenger Lincoln towncar limo, but on their site I only see a 10 passenger version. I'm hoping they aren't piling us all into that! I've also found that Vince's emails are kinda all over the place, not sure if calling would be better but it sounds like not. But we were able to negotiate a great rate with them so I guess I wanted to make sure I wouldn't sacrific on service because of that!
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They defintiely have more vehicles than on the website - our limobus wasn't even on their website. They let us goa nd look at it though, maybe you should see if they will arrange teh same for you. We wound up seeing it in Danbury (I guess they have 2 showrrom locations).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards