• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

NWR: Need a good laugh?

So, I found this on the snarky board, and I had to share with all you ladies!  It's some of the best humor I've seen in a really long time, FI and I were laughing SO hard!!http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/25074542.aspx?MsdVisit=1

Re: NWR: Need a good laugh?

• OMG!! I read the first page and the last page....that is out of control, seriously I am concerned about the mental stability of the twins' mom! (Obviously kiddng) :)
  • Wow, she is seriously stupid!  The other posters were so funny with their responses!
  • oh boy-------...... AND she's procreating???......le sigh

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• O M G...is the woman serious?? wonder what the doc would say if she told him that? lmao
  • I did think this was hilarious.. and probably that woman shouldn't be making babies.. but, there were A LOT of other ladies on that board just being down right mean and nasty.. seems like they need something more exciting in their lives. good laugh though!!
  • I know, I couldn't believe it as a whole.  Some of the stuff was pretty funny, but some of it was pretty mean.  It amazes me how oblivious some people can be...
  • I call MUD. People do it all the time to keep the boards lively.

• I totally agree, the bantering back and forth...yikes!! Lets just hope she goes to the doctors!
  • that woman should not be having babies... scary! hahahaha
  • wow, I'm actually still reading it.  A couple thoughts - 1. some people are meaner than they need to be, jeez! 2. the tickers on the nest are outta control, and 3. I think it might not be MUD.  Especially since there was publicity sort of recently about a woman who got pregnant twice in something like two weeks (possible, but very very rare).  And charting doesn't necessarily mean you're smart, I don't really get the connection there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The two different tickers she has is way weird!
  • Yeah, if it's a real person who is honestly confused, then it's pretty sad.  If it's MUD, the tickers are a great touch. 
  • OMG this thread gave me an extra laugh just now - I had showed the linked thread to my FI, an just now a First Response commercial came on.  After the lady said something like, 'Imagine knowing the minute you're pregnant' my FI chimed in (using a fakey girl voice) with "And then doing it a second time and knowing you're pregnant with a second baby!  And then doing it a THIRD time and knowing you're having THREE babies!"I love TK.  And I love my FI.
  • I also think its funny that after a while the original poster didnt have anything else to say!
  • It is possible that she ovulated twice, both eggs got fertilized and she could very well be having twins, and it's great that she is excited about that possibility...but she shouldn't get her hopes up because that cannot be confirmed until she goes to her doc and gets the ultrasound. I'm only on page 2, but I can't believe none of the women on that board know that it's possible to ovulate twice.PS I just watched "Surprise Twins" like a week ago LOL
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Datsyuks - I too was surprised by how many women kept saying it's impossible.  Unlikely, yes, impossible, no.  The problem is WHY she thinks it happened - she may not have really ovulated twice, and even if she does she has no proof that both eggs were fertilized.  But it's not impossible, just really really rare.Also, are they still called twins if they weren't conceived at the same time??
  • I think they are, they're just fraternal twins. They would be delivered on the same day. When they are that close to one another in conception, it's okay to deliver one a little early.I saw something on TV about that woman that had conceived the 2 babies 2 weeks apart. One of the doctors on there said that this might actually be more common than we realize, because doctors are finding that women do release eggs more often than originally thought. Usually the conceptions are within a couple of days, less than a week.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • I know that the babies are born at the same time - even if somehow they were REALLY far apart, giving birth to one is just too much turmoil to keep the other one there.I thought that fraternal twins were supposed to be from two eggs in one ovulation, but maybe it doesn't really take into account this kind of circumstance since it's supposed to be so rare.I'm sure it could happen more than we think, since most people wouldn't know they ovulated more than once, and there's no way to KNOW that the babies come from two different fertilizations if they're close together...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards