Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vista Suite....

I'm thinking of having an after party here and am wondering if it will have enough room for an Elvis?

Re: Vista Suite....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep....Sumrsmith had one...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guest are you having?  We had 54 and could have had Elvis for sure.
  • Options
    kcougar515kcougar515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have another Vista Suite question - they do allow outside catering, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes they do.
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes they do, the bell hops will even help bring everything up for you.  We had Masterpiece do the catering and we brought all of the drinks.  Lots and lots of drinks and everyone was so great.  Even the poor guy who brought up our cake and was so scared he would drop it.  You will not regret your decision if you go with the Vista Suite.  I loved it.  If you every have any questions email me at woodies23 at yahoo dot com.
  • Options
    kcougar515kcougar515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We just booked it on Saturday - we even changed the date of our wedding (only a day earlier...) so that we could get the Vista suite for our reception! And I almost have Eddie Powers booked... this board has been so helpful in planning!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had 25 people in Tradewinds suite, which is a bit smaller than the Vista. We had a caterer, bartender, Elvis and there was room for dancing. Our bartender ran out of tonic so called room service for some and not a word was said about the party. I think he was a bit bemused by my crazy friends and family but there was no problem!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards