Wisconsin
Options

Aggie's Cake Reviews?

Has anyone used Aggie's for cakes before? Did you like it? How did it compare to Simma's (if you tried Simma's)?

Re: Aggie's Cake Reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding a couple of months ago that had a cake from Aggie's.  It was SUPER yum.  We had a banana flavored layer, which I was not thrilled about when I heard, but it was really tasty and moist.  Aggie's also has delicious cookies and pastries.I've only had Simma's cheesecake, so I can't compare the two.  Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aggie's did our wedding cake. I don't like dry, heavy wedding cake and there's was delicious. We had tuxedo cake (one layer vanilla, one layer chocolate) with mocha filling. Super yum!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mm730mm730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting my wedding cake from there. I saw them at a bridal show and loved the cake. We went to a tasting and my FI liked it too. For a recent birthday I ordered a cake from there so others could try it. Everyone asked where I ordered it from as they really liked it. They have been easy to work with. I have not tried Simms's, so can't compare. But I am guessing Aggie's is cheaper if that is an issue at all.
  • Options
    MidniteSun383MidniteSun383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! 
  • Options
    G*LovelyG*Lovely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Aggie's do our wedding and they did an amazing job.  We did center piece cakes as well as a cake for the head table/cutting.  Everyone raved about how great the cake was.  We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and the cakes we froze was still delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards