Illinois-Chicago
Options

e pic locations in December

Originally FI and I wanted to take our epics at Lincoln Park Zoo, but now we are going to be taking them in December (originally thought summer). Does anyone have any indoor epic location ideas? Or other ideas that wont look drab in December?

Re: e pic locations in December

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours last Dec 22nd (it was freezing outside -7 and with windchill -30).  Anyways we drove around the city with our photog, jumping out of the car at various places to take a few pics and then running back to the car to warm up.  We also took some inside at Union Station (some look like Xmas pics though because the station is decorated).  There is a link to all our epics in our planning bio under the photo gallery section if you want to see how they came out.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! Your pics look great! I really like the outside in the snowy streets pictures, but I can't guarantee we'll have snow so I may have a back up indoor location.
  • Options
    25august200725august2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was -4 degress outside when we took our epics, so outside was not an option. We took ours at the Garfield Park Conservatory and Union Station. Here are some of our pictures. http://christineandronnie.shutterfly.com/26
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards