Florida-South Florida
Options

CONFESSIONS WEDNESDAY!!!

Let them out ladies......I confess.....1. I'm so happy I didn't get laid off, but already there is word of a second wave in January and a third wave in April. I'm starting to wonder if I should have continued with Speech Pathology post-college (instead of falling into my current profession in the pharmacuetical world). I really, really, really just want to be a stay at home mama.2. I haven't worked out in 13 days. That is gross. I don't know why. I gave myself a week for my bridal shower/bach party, and haven't been back since. I planned to start last night but Josh said I deserved a night of cuddeling.. I took it. 3. I don't like two of my best friend's boyfriends. 4. I now have a cleaning lady coming twice a month (it was just once) because I suck at cleaning.5. I need a vacation. Honeymoooooon, can't wait to see youuuuuuuuu!! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: CONFESSIONS WEDNESDAY!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I AM FUMING RIGHT NOW BC TODD JUST CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT SOMEBODY STOLE OUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO AND A CRAP LOAD OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My confession...ILL MURDER SOMEBODY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg wait what?!??!! what happened??!?!!?!!!?! holy shitttttt!!! I'll help clean up the murder!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He is on the phone with bank of america now - somebody in Davie withdrew over 500 dollars at a publix. NO IDEA HOW. Im freaking out. SCUMMY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    uhhhh. that is awful. that's where josh's family lives! what bastards. I'm so sorry hon. They'll refund your money though, don't fret. xoxoxoxoxo karma will get those bastards!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - i have been lazy too. i dont know what my problem is. I had to cancel my cleaning lady bc i felt guilty that im home ALL day and we had one. ugh. i want her back! K on to real confessions. - Last week i had a pregnacy scare. I peed on a stick at the doctor , it was negative, but when i left, i guess a 2nd line showed up. They called me to come back in the office and said "we think you are pregnant". I called FI, he left work within 1 second, met me at the doctor and it was a scene all over again. Thankfully, the 2nd test was negative. I woke up the next morning with my period :) Thank GOD. - I have been sick to my stomach about todd going on his bach party this weekend. I trust him 200%, i just HATE to be without him and its my first full weekend alone with the baby. thank GOD for girls night on Saturday. - It's my dads 60th birthday on Friday. i feel bad, its only us going out to dinner. he has no other family down here and his wife is leaving him - makes me sad - Last night i went to reina and she had to take in my dress. It made me feel so good. Im still not 100% confortable in my dress, but i know it looks gorgeous. I love it and i cant believe in 3 weeks i get married. - Im so scared of rain on my wedding day it hurts my heart. My ceremony is the most IMPORTANT part of the wedding for me. The outdoor decor is what i put most of my effort ( and money ) into. Please pray for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy- BoA is good at returning your money so stay calm mama. It'll be ok, still I know you're pissed and you should be.Court- me too....haven't worked out in like 3 wks! My turn:1. As the wedding planning is coming to end I'm secretly glad because all I want to do is learn to cook new meals and be the best wifey.2. I said this yesterday but I noticed I was taking the wrong pill on the wrong day because I totally forgot to take my bc over my b-party/wkd so I had to throw the pack away. I've NEVER forgotton. no wonder I go my friend on the wrong week! oops3. Why is the veil I want $700?!!?4. I'm dreading thanksgiving with FI's family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court- Hopefully this SAHM dreams come true next year!!!!Amy- WTF at the Publix, oh hell no, dont worry they have cameras at the ATM and BOA will def give you back your coins. I hate THIEFSI confess that even though I love $2500 paychecks every two weeks these 14 hour days are killing me. That's what I get for wanting intelligent uplighting. ROFL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joanne you better be safe missy! You want to learn how to cook before a baby comes along lol. BTW - its not even the money im so mad about its scummy people. Like why. why steal. i dont get it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy - They'll get you your money back. Don't stress & change all your passwords. I confess: - I woke up this AM trying to be positive and telling myself I'm going to have a good day! Well, then I found that our cold cuts went bad forcing me to have a PBnJ. Hahaha. I found ants in my fcuking $5 organic peanut butter. It was brand new and I had to throw it away. Then Bella fell into my nice warm fresh oatmeal. I can't remake it because I have no more coconut oil. FML. - I'm very much over living the way we do. I.e. with FILs. I want to slap my FFIL on daily basis, tell my FMIL she's an idiot & my FSIL to grow the F up. - Hi, my name is Tess and I confess that I'm so frustrated with my life right now that I can't see the silverlining.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy- LOL! I know right?! Well I want to do a million things before a baby. But unexpected surprises are blessings right? ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops one more confession...... Choosing a florist has turned into a very stressful situation, but after seeing Joet's wedding I definitely plan to meet with Gil in December( I know I know I said I wouldn't use him) but I need flowers PEOPLE... LOL
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Court- I dont like my bestest's b/f, he's so shady, agh.Amy- Don't worry girl BoA will fix everything, they're pretty good about that.  People suck.I confess......i feel like the only way i'm loosing wait is not eating at all.  I miss food....i have 10 days left, and i'm still not sure my brain knows it yet......i'm tired of the whole seating arrangement thing, my family needs to suck it up and sit with whoever the fuuck i sit them with.  i hate family drama.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wait=weight WOW, it's early. My bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - Monday night we did the seating chart. 3 hours and screaming and yelling later, i said thats IT!!!!! We are DONE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - glad you made it through the layoffsAmy- sorry that happened to you.  there are a lot of scumbags out there.  you'll def get the money backtess- things will get betteJoanne - i feel the same way about cooking and being a wifey :)Kalia -good luck with the florist...it's a hard check.My only confession:I am frustrated with my MOH.. I might not have a bridal shower or bach now :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I had my first major Bridezilla Moment/ Meltdown on Monday night. Not cool. Hope it's the last.2. I feel really good about doing Jillian Michaels, but I feel really fat still.3. I am so excited that my invites went out I'm going to be stalking my mailbox like crazy4. I must be losing my memory b/c there was another confession and I can't remember it now. Grrr...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2 more confessions...first, I didn't read anyone elses confessions. I will when I get to my office.second... I'm putting an offer on a house today! I"m sooooooo excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaime! Good luck!!!!!!!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennnn - Please text-stalk me until I get my arse in gear. I decided I'll switch it up everyday - treadmill one day, Wii Fit one day, Jillian Michaels one day. Rinse and repeat!! I love youuuu. Thanks for the prayers!!Amy - MAZEL on the dress!!!!!! You will look so incredible, Todd will jump up and down in awe of your beauty!! Don't worry, I'm terrifed for Josh's bach party in February. I may pretend to be a stripper and go, hahaha.Jo - What veil do you want?? Maybe you can find somethign similar online!! Check my bio for where I bought mine, it is amazing!! AND - so weird - I forgot to take my pill the last 3 days of the pack. I got my period 2 days early. I've never done this in my life!!Kaila - HELL YES lady!!! You are amazing for working so hard, your wedding will be incredible. Don't be surprised if you see me there, in the back, with a hat on trying to hide ;)Tess - Uh, what a morning. Geesh. Hang in there - good things happen to good people. And you, my friend, are a GOOD PERSON!! You deserve happiness, and fast.Court - SO excited for youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! I hear the seating chart is the worst part. Good luck. I can't wait for your pix!!Mikeey - What happened with your MOH?? I'm so sorry to hear about your bridal shower :( Maybe someone else can throw it??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jamie- where is the new house in St. Pete, I hope so. I will have a sofla knottie close:) Court- I'm not too fond of my bff husband, so I feel your pain. Long story but he is the ultimate douche! Joanne- I will make you a veil for $100 :) Couture
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JAIME!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! do you have the MLS #?? I wanna see it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jaime - good luck on the new offer!! courtney - ugh it's so frustrating. I'm going to talk to my bestie about doing it instead.  We've talked about doing it for over a month and now she's be flakey about it and won't call me back. It's tough cause she's my sister, MOH, and the only person in my bridal party......... ...I knew this was going to happen and I should have just went with my gut and picked my bestie to be my MOH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Court: I'm so glad you made it through the lay - offs :)Amy: I feel your pain. That's happened to me on various ocassions, with the bank, credit cards, blah, blah, blah. It sucks a$$.Tess: Sorry you've had such a bad morning. I also woke up thinking happy thoughts, and I'm already fuming at work. Hang in there.Court #2: I feel you on the not eating. I love food and no amount of exercise helps me lose weight.Eagles Fan: Sorry about your MOH. I'm super frustrated with my bridal party right now, starting with my maid of honor. I feel like I don't even want bridesmaids anymore.Jaime: GL with the house! I hope it all works out!My only confessions today: I feel like I'm being so lazy lately. About everything: work, home, wedding planning. I just want a vacation to recoup myself and start fresh :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess:-I have been in the worst mood all week. I pretty much hate everyone who comes around me. I dont know what is going on but this isnt me.-I am SOOO homesick its not even funny. I want to go back to the northeast and sooon before I lose my marbles.-I have to stop wedding planning for now because a bunch of stuff has happened and we had to use our wedding fund and now we are BROKE!
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess..... 1. I am not looking forward to my birthday at all. 2. I took tomorrow off for wedding planning and I am so excited! But a little nervous too. I am going to two linen companies and I am scared what I want won't be in the budget. 3. I am going to a conference for work in Vegas next week. Although I am excited, I just feel like I have so much going on. On Friday I will get home at 7am, then work at least part of the day, then leave for Orlando to visit my MOH. 4. My MOH got laid off like 3 weeks ago on her birthday and I feel like I haven't been there for her. We just have been playing phone tag for weeks. She lives in Orlando, but is moving out of state which makes me sad :( 5. I miss my FI even when I just saw him a few hours ago. Just the thought of not seeing him for days makes me miss him. I want to live with him like now!
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess.... Wedding planning has taken a back seat to Christmas and Thanksgiving planning.  I can't wait for the holidays I am so excited!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten to read everyone's yet, but I saw Amy and Tess's. Amy-I am sure you will get your money back , this happened to FI a few weeks ago and they took over a thousand dollars. Tess-- We all get down and it is so understandable not to want to live with FIL's. Keep your head up, something good is going to happen to you soon. Silver lining for this week is you won the contest with Karen :) I confess: 1. I got really annoyed with FI this week for not pulling his weight around the house and I am tired of having to ask him to help. 2. I love the Jillian Michaels and hope it really does work miracles cause I want to look great at the wedding. 3. I really want FI to start working out and getting healthier...he just doesn't seem to care and I don't know how to make him care. 4. I am annoyed at one of my BM---she just has generally not been a good friend lately.
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess... 1. I'm so thankful to have a job right now, but lately I've just really been "over" it. I hate the long hours and the thought of starting the whole cycle over again in a few months makes me want to throw up. I think I'm ready to move on, but I have no idea to what. 2. Wedding planning has started to stress me out, especially the reception venue. It's FI's job to get all the pricing info and he doesn't seem at all motivated to do anything about it. And I can't get a flippin' caterer to call me back! All the rest of my plans are kind of up in the air until I find out how big a chunk the food is going to be... 3. My stepmom and I are going to David's on Saturday and hopefully I will be ordering my dress!!! 4. I've had 3 birthday's within the last week plus we were in Disney all weekend...That means I've been eating a ton of junk and I can't seem to stop...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy - WTF!!!!! OMG!!!Jaime - Good luck - Is that the one you sent me pics of? _______________________1) I overreacted about the BM dresses. I looked again today and I like them. I even tried one on and I am pleased with what I picked. 2) Still not speaking to my friend... again. I dont have issues with people in my life except with her - continually. I told her about how she hurt my feelings and she didnt reply. I am at my wits end with this and thinking that this might not be a healthy relationship. Anyone who you have so many issues with is probably not a good fit for your lift right? I just cant walk away, I cant be cold and callous like that. 3) I ate taco bell last night for din din. Serban and I had zero desire to cook and there was nothing in the fridge even if we did want to. It was really yummy. 4) My family in NY hosted a mini surprise shower for me. It was amazing and thoughtful and I feel beyond blessed and lucky to have such love in my life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this weekend FI told me that he was looking over our finances and he doesnt think we can go on our honeymoon immediately after our wedding like we had planned.  Looks like we will have to take it sometime over the summer.  I told him it was totally ok, and that people do that all the time.  But actually I am really bummed about it! It will be so anticlimactic to just come back to work a few days after getting married, theres no way I can take a whole week off then and then another week for the HM.  Oh well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards