Georgia-Savannah

Savannah Brunch Spots

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for the best brunch spots in Savannah. Any suggestions? What makes them so great?

Thanks in advance!

Carrie

Re: Savannah Brunch Spots

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    J Christophers on Liberty St.  It is in a great location downtown in the Historic District.  They have an amazing eggs benedict, but the pantry feast will make you dance in the streets.  It is 2 blueberry crunch cakes, 2 eggs, bacon, roasted potatoes and fruit. 

SOHO South Cafe, just down the street from J Christophers.  The atmosphere there is incredible.  The only thing you need to know about their brunch is shrimp and grits.  Shrimp sauteed with andoullie sausage and bacon gravy over cheddar grits.  Enough said.  You need to eat it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Fantastic! Thanks!
  • edited December 2011

The Tea Room Downtown

• edited December 2011
    J Christophers is a chain in Georgia only, I don't really like one in Atlanta, but maybe its diff in Savannah. I heard that Firefly cafe was good too - never been though.

ETA: I do like Soho South and the Tea Room too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and I totally forgot, but one of the best spots is the Breakfast Club on Tybee if you're willing to make the drive!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CKandWWCKandWW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B Matthews Eatery...  Great food!  

• edited December 2011
    Firefly. Great food, great atmosphere. J Christophers has great food and not as much atmosphere but it depends on what you are looking for...they have more variety on their menu. Both places have seating outside too which is nice, especially Firefly (Troup Square).
    Sandi Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm a big fan of the Cobblestone Cafe on River Street. Large portions (my fiance & I usually split something), very casual atmosphere, great food, friendly staff, and excellent sweet tea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards