Ohio-Cincinnati

Linen Rentals....CHEAP!!! Any suggestions?!?!

I have 5 months til my wedding. I am trying to find cheap linen rentals or super cheap buy options. I need chair covers and sashes as well as tablecloths and table skirts. Maybe runners or overlays. Any suggestions? I'm getting married just north of Dayton and my reception will be in Lewisburg. But, I work in Cincinnati, so I can pick up just about anywhere. HELP!!!! All suggestions are welcomed! I'd like to get all my linens for less than $700. Thanks in advance!

Re: Linen Rentals....CHEAP!!! Any suggestions?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Frills Rentals or Adora Event Rentals? I know both of those places are pretty cheap if you put them on yourself.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I used L&H rentals - cheapest I could find.  I had a difficult time getting ahold of them (they're old school, no email), but everything was delivered and picked up on time, and was in great condition.If you want their price list, send an email to my knottie name at gmail dot com.
  • edited December 2011
    L&H rentals. I worked with Kristie. They were very reasonable. 937-855-4510.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what you need, but, I've got 20 90" round tablecloths. They are ivory. I used them for my wedding. All of them are in EXCELLENT condition.
  • edited December 2011
    I was actually hoping for black or white. But, if I don't find a reasonably priced option. How much would you want for yours?
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used L&H too. They were hard to get ahold of but everything I ordered arrived MOSTLY on time and I had no issues.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For those that went with L&H Company for linens, were you able to schedule a time to go in and meet with them in person and view the linen options?  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Also get a quote from Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton. I've been looking into renting some stuff from them and they're extremely professional and I think pretty competitively priced. They do charge extra for a damage waiver, but they're giving me a 13% discount because I had a coupon from a bridal show I went to back in March, I think it was. I think just asking for the discount will probably get you at least 10% off. They have a nice showroom so you can look at linens there. There's also Sphire Elegance but I haven't looked into them myself.
  • edited December 2011
    We went up to their store in Germantown to see their linen selection. I will warn you, it's a very very small store and was not very organized when we went. I am glad we went though... I felt more comfortable working with them.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, also, Prime Time does price match so if you get a good quote from L&H but want the security of working with a responsive vendor, I'd ask Prime Time to price match that quote. Good luck!
  • stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did rent from L&H and would not recommend. Many of the linens delivered were stained and ill-fitting to the tables.I would try Kosins in Dayton. They will price match and deliver, and the quality is better.
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did meet with them at their store front in Germantown. I will agree that it was small but I never thought it to be unorganized. They were able to show me everything I had questions about. I also had no issues with stains or ill fitting linens. I ordered black tablecloths and ivory somerset patterned napkins (among a billion other things including plates, flatware, glassware, etc.) and everything was clean and pressed. The table linens were all hanging on individual hangers with the clear plastic over them and napkins folded in a basket.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dsena111dsena111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frills Rentals in Northern Kentucky were AWESOME to work with and their rates were by far the lowest I could find.  They were great!!!
  • Do yiy still have the ivory table cloths? How much would u want for them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards