New Jersey

I am looking for a Dj and Videographer..........

Now that I finally have my photograpger picked , I am now looking for a videographer and a DJ. I think the DJ is very important and I want to make sure everyone is going to have a good time. Plus I went to some places for video and wasnt impressed. Does anyone have recommendations???

Re: I am looking for a Dj and Videographer..........

• uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much are you looking to spend for video and dj?what do you want for that money?
  • edited December 2011
    I dont have a price...anything really.
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Daniel Lee Videography...they are reasonable and do HD. He has a few packages and starts under 1,000. I know you don't really have a budget, but to me if they do good word and are cheap, all the better ;)
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • fish606fish606 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved our DJ.  He had every person up and dancing all night.  We used Action Entertainment out of Nyack NY.http://www.actionent.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you dont have any idea what you want to spend?  you can spend $800 or $8000, so i'd figure that part out. for DJ, danny c puts on a great show if you want to go crazy.  or if budget is not an issue, get a band, or both a band and DJ.  video i hated everyone i saw and therefore went with no one. 
  • edited December 2011
    Well I dont want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, but want a good person.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using RVRProductions for Video.  The prices are excellent as well as the quality.  www.rvrproductions.com
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are doing both and uplighting... make sure you get Vito though..http://www.dashofclass.com/index_hist.htm
  • dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used your cinematic wedding (www.yourcinematicwedding.com) he shoots in hd, and the packages are reasonably priced.....i wanted inexpensive, he wanted hd...perfect.....i didn't meet him untli the day of the wedding, but when i spoke with him on the phone, i got a good feeling from him.....our teaser video is in my sig... for dj we used elite sound entertainment (www.elitesoundentertainment.com)  in saddle brook....we had mike p as our dj....he was awesome! everyone was dancing all night....wasn't too expensive.....we had a photog there with them to do candid shots...i didn't see most of them throughout the night, and we haven't gotten our cd of pics yet....but the music was great
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I used Touch Of Class from Kearny for both they are a husband and wife team and I higly recommend them. They also did my brothers wedding Mario runs the djs portion and his wife Mary does videowww.tocdjs.comwww.tocvideo.com
  • DiorAndKissesDiorAndKisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi again...don't know if you saw my page, but email me at fitnessdance@hotmail.com and I'll give you that info for Mr. G DJ.  (Italian/Spanish/English vocalists and dj)
  • phisig217phisig217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Fantasy Productions DJs.  They are really reasonably priced and DJ Bob is awesome!  He DJ'd my MOH's wedding, my FSIL's wedding and now ours.  He's totally about making the couple happy.
  • edited December 2011
    Michael Simons Videography www.mikesimonsvideo.com DJ -Imagine entertainment
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards