Snarky Brides

Bloomie

Re: Bloomie

• hmmmm. perhaps you should take your conversation on what is allowable to be shared to more safe sharing place. In debating what is sharable and not sharable there has been much more sharing than was ever shared in the original overshares.
  • To be honest, when I see a post that I know has probably been posted on 2.0 ie, pregnancy, divorce, new boyfriends, new girlfriends.  I think  "well I guess it's old news now. I wonder why they decided to post this today."
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • When it's implied that it's a bad idea to date him, I'm guessing people start wondering why.So?  Let them wonder then.  Creating curiousity is not sharing secret information. 
  • just looking to jump on anything juicy they can findDo you guys really think we're this BSC?It's cool, I'll just post on my secret blog about bloomie's pimp/drug dealing/murderer BF and go about my day.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Witness protection program, SB.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • SB, do you REALLY think you're the only one reading this?  Please.  there have been boatloads of evidence that we have more derranged lurkers than any of us even know.  Just ask some of the gals that had entire blogs dedicated to sharing private dug up info on them by people who weren't even on the radar.  So no.  I don't thing YOU'RE BSC.  But you can't honestly think we don't have a somewhat large group of dedicated lurkers??
  • Groomz is the father of Winged's baby.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Winged, given that you know the backstory, you're hardly the one to ask when the collective interest of the rest of the board might be piqued.And didn't you make the same assumption based on fenton's post with your reply?
  • Bloomie's BF is into golden showers. Fenton thinks its disgusting. There. Cat's out of the bag.
  • SB, I think that was in reference to previously scorned lurkers. But this makes me realize how happy I am that none of my secret board people post here or anywhere else regularly that I do.In other news, Bloomie sure is cute. So is Christins alcoholic kitten.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'm pretty sure Bloomie's new guy is Groomz H, Jimmy, this would explain Grommz falling out with a 2.0er as well as clear up why Fenton thinks it's a bad idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mashed is brilliant.
  • I feel sick to my stomach, like I did when my parents would fight. Thanks for bringing that feeling back.  
  • Damn Mashed, I think you just uncovered the unified theory of AFSB and Physics.  I'm nominating you for a Nobel.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Tasty, I realize you're not talking about ME.  Yes, we have some BSC lurkers out there.  I was joking if you couldn't tell from the next line. But at this point, NOTHING has been shared other than the fact that Fenton doesn't approve.  We have no idea why, we have no idea who this guy is, we have no idea, period.  I think it's a whole lot of getting up in arms when the only identifying information was shared by bloomie herself.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • this is the most awesome thread ever. POOR BLOOOMIEEEE!!!!
  • FWIW, I probably wouldn't read much into things like this if there was no reaction.  And as a non-2.0er observing when stuff like this goes down, it makes me a. glad I have nothing to do with it, and 2.  assume the folks having the strongest reaction have the most dirt hiding under the 2.0 carpet.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • haha, why Mulva?  I thought you liked me. 
  • Lindsay, don't go trying to use logic in this joint.
  • F/U on SB's point, I have no idea why an acknowledgment of dislike or disapproval even skirts the line of violating confidentiality.  Hey, crazy lurkers, people share things on the secret board that we don't all agree about.  That is SHOCKING I know.
  • it's true, lindsay.  I have a huuuuge pile of muck hidden deep in 2.0.  either that, or, I am just loyal to a fault and for some strange reason that is most likely incorrect, expect everyone else to be.  You know, I could just C&P that infamous "sisters" speech from what, three years ago?  This is not new behavior for me.blerg.  blergg blerggg blergggggggg.
  • It's been a while since we've had the sister speech, I for one would cheerfully read it again. :-D Bloomie, I imagine Mulva does like you but I know she misses thunderdome and probably doesn't care who it centers on. Although it seems way more centered on Fenton/Fallin/Moo than you.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Hey, crazy lurkers, people share things on the secret board that we don't all agree about. That is SHOCKING I know.I think you guys should rename it AFSB 2.0:  Going against the grain

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Mod, i was joking.
  • aw, thanks. I think my sarcasm meter is broken today. ;-)

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • As an outsider, I can say that nothing that was shared here about the dating situation has made me raise one eyebrow. I can also say that we do indeed have lots of surprising lurkers here from time to time and after possibly stepping in it with a post of mine (thankfully discovered by someone who I know wouldn't betray me) I don't suppose I blame any of you for keeping your private/touchy stuff on 2.0 even though it means the rest of us are out of the loop.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • it's kind of like chicken or the egg on that point--I wish now that nothing had been said and we could have seen "outside reactions" to Fent's admittedly vague post.  I'm guessing that it would have striked an interest, even in it's vagueness.  but if wishes were pebbles, or something like that . . . you know how the rest ends.  anyway, I just feel icky about this whole post.  I didn't mean to jump on Fent's case about anything (I'm sorry Fent if that's how you felt), and I'm not siding with anybody.  Here's me showing my wishy-washy pants now.  I see everybody's point and iI feel bad for everybody.  I'm going to go back to blergging now.
  • in the spirit of being brutally honest--  i think y'all have some over-inflated self-importance if you're freaking out over something like this getting "leaked."   i think you guys should worry less about crazy lurkers waiting for juicy nuggets so they can, i don't know, take you all down?  what's the fear again?  losing your "status" as queen bees of a silly wedding messageboard?  anyway, point being... no one really cares.   it's unrealistic to assume that any lurkers would jump on this with quite the level of vigor that the regs here would, in regard to a lurker/occasional poster/nemesis/whatever, had they landed on some "private" information. i think (hope) this is one of those threads that if you stumbled upon it in a year or two, you all would make fun of yourselves for how SRS everyone's being.   everybody go back to being inappropriate and hilarious, it suits you much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards