Pre-wedding Parties

Whose on your rehearsal dinner guest list?

Im thinking wedding party, parents, readers, and priest. and I forgetting anyone? Who do you wish you added, or didn't? Id love to hear your advice!

Re: Whose on your rehearsal dinner guest list?

• edited December 2011
    This may not work for you but I am inviting out of town guests so I have the opportunity to see them more, and sometimes any bit helps to defray their cost of travel.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We will invite our parents & grandparents, the wedding party, their significant others, the parents of our RB & FG, and one OOT couple that may be staying with my parents for the weekend.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Immediate family, anyone in wedding party including readers, pastor, and the OOT guests that are immediate family or from out of the country. We are trying to keep it under 25 people but of course are inviting S/O of bridal party.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone who will be at our rehearsal...

I think the only people that includes that no one has already listed is our ushers and the day-of-coordinator (she's a family friend). Oh, and of course, SOs of anyone who's invited.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding party & SO
    FG & RB plus their parents and siblings
    Grandmas
    Parents of B & G
    and possibly some OOT family that will be staying with FILs.
    Probably 35-40 people.
  • edited December 2011
    oh my!! some of you have quite a few! We are trying to keep it about 27 ppl... with Parents, siblings, WP, officiant, and ceremony musician. No grandparents, OOT guests... we didn't want a 2nd reception! 
    image A sadly neglected Bio
  • JCM10JCM10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Parents, siblings, grandparents, and wedding party.
    (dates for all)

If we did OOT, it would be like a second reception...so we're keeping it small.
  • edited December 2011
    We're only having the bridal party and my fiance's parents.  The place I'm getting married only holds rehearsals on Wednesdays and we're not getting married until the following Sunday, so no OOT people will have arrived yet.  Since the dinner won't start until 8pm, we're going to keep it short and simple since everybody has to work the following day.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards