Military Brides

My Prayers...

...go out to any of you who have family or friends at Ft Hood. I was stunned by this event and know we are all concerned about what the reprecussions might be for all of us who are military families in the States and abroad.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Prayers...

• meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely. I was so shocked to see this. I was at a family event all day and just found out now. My prayers are with all of the people at or associated with Ft. Hood.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm praying for everyone as well.  This event has angered me so much.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't decide whether my anger or my saddness wins out. I want to hear what his motives were, and why it happened. If it turns out to be a vengence thing I will be more than angry. If it turns out to be a breaking under pressure situation, I will very saddened.  I know I have never been deployed, and neither has he, but he has dealt first hand with the most traumatized of the survivors of deployment, and so in a horrible second hand way, knows exactly what deployment can lead to in a way most of us (especially we civilians) will never encounter.  Not that it excuses the act, of course, but if that does turn out to be the case, adds yet another level of tragedy to an already tragic situation.  Though I am sure I will get flamed for saying so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a whole mess of emotions right now. I know several people that were on base when the shooting happened. I worked as a nanny on base in HS, and as soon as I heard the word shooting I thought of the little girl I watched. I think I'm taking it a little hard, because I pretty much lived on base my entire senior year. We had a vigil tonight at A&M for the fallen. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to all affected.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards