Kentucky-Louisville

21c

I'm thinking about doing the ceremony and reception at the 21c and wonder if anyone knew about what it cost and any good or bad comments. They wouldn't give much info over the phone and I've been too busy to schedule a time to meet with them so any advice anyone has would be great!

Re: 21c

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No personal knowledge, but our photographer had just shot a wedding there the week before our e-pics & was raving about it.  However, it was definitely NOT a traditional wedding. 

http://bellagraceclients.com/blog/2009/07/josie-adam---a-new-york-couples-kentucky-wedding.html
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • cboser0cboser0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - We're having my reception there in Feb. 2010 and I LOVE this place!!!  Katie, the 21c Events Coordinator, has been extremely helpful.  They do not have a fee but they do have a $5,000 food/beverage minimum. You have to use Proof to cater so that is clearly where they are making their money.  But, the food at Proof is so yummy so we decided that we'd rather spend more money on food than on renting out a hotel or hall.  In addition, they gave us a free nights stay at the hotel for the night of our wedding.  We can't wait until Feb.  Good luck!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cboser, is Proof's catering menu more mainstream than their standard restaurant menu?  I love their food, but FI and I have never gone to dinner because he's way too picky to eat there.  Just curious.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • millieandsheamillieandshea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! That sounds right up our alley! Thanks so much for the info! Now I'm going to check out those pics!
  • cboser0cboser0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, the food is kind of fancy but I bet they would work with you to get what you would like.  They also covered our lunch there one day as well as provided a tasting.  So, I bet you could arrange for a tasting. I'd suggest that you email Katie to get a copy of their catering menu.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards