California-Northern

wedding website

I need to set up a wedding website so guests can get all the information online and have a way to contact us if they need to.  I was wondering which ones are worth setting up and which ones I should steer away from.  Was thinking of just doing wedding window, but don't know anything about the sites.  Thanks ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wedding website

• edited December 2011
    I used weebly for my bio for knotties and the Knot website creator for my wedding website - BUT I forgot the password I set for my knot wedding website so I can't get to it - does anyone know how to reset it?
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using wedding wire. It's pretty easy to use and it's free.
  • edited December 2011
    i did several trials and weddingwindow.com was my preference- super easy!
  • edited December 2011
    I used www.mywedding.com it's awesome and really easy to put together with great templates.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using wedding window as well. I set up my website in August and I haven't had any problems yet. Everything is really easy to use and I've received lots of compliments on it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used ewedding.com for my guest site (I loved that I could have music on it!) and I used weebly.com for my planning site because I can upload as many photos as I want for all the ideas I found on here!
    TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using www.weddingwire.com as well. It's user-friendly (which is great for me!) and it's free. The only downside is that the addy shows up "www.weddingwire.com/soandso"But most wedding websites do that anyways, so it's not a real big deal :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think the knot has some cute ones now. We did ours through weddingannouncer.com
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Weebly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! You gave me tons of sites that I can check out now.  I'm getting a lot of questions and e-mails from guests and can't wait to get a site up and running so I can just tell them to go there and look at all the information.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used wedding channel.com, it allowed our site name to be 'lastnameandlastname.weddings.com' it doesnt have all the features I'd like, but its free!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Hillary,We used Project Wedding, which is a site similar to The Knot. It is really easy your don't need to know HTML or any website lingo/info. You can add sections and delete others depending on what information you need for your people to know. It adds maps and finds directions, does it all.If you go to projectwedding.com and sign up. Then click on websites and get started!Good Luck,Jaime
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards