Snarky Brides

Confessions go here

Re: Confessions go here

• I don't have an issue with the spit v. swallow thing because I don't put it in my mouth to begin with. I'm the world's worst wifeI think this is SO WEIRD. I don't think it's weird at all. And I don't think you're the world's worst wife either. I don't see how the preference of not having jizz in your mouth, or spitting vs. swallowing would make or break your sex life or something.
  • Be thankful there is a 2.0 or you would have pages and pages of posts arranging flights and such for GTGs.No matter how many times you say that it's still going to be BS.  Yes, I know you guys arrange stuff over there.  Of course you do, and that may have been why it started out.But obviously, that's not all it's for.  There are people on there who have never been to a gtg, aren't there?I'm not against 2.0.  I understand it.  Of course I would jump at the chance to get in, because you can't help but be curious posting here everyday.  But let's call a spade a spade here.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I think she means the peen in her mouth jens, not the by-product of.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Jens and Shamwow, I read I don't put it in my mouth as I don't put penis in my mouth.  If it's jizz, well, that's more understandable, I guess.I'm glad you guys are on the same page, that's great.  But I can't imagine never doing that.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I'm having a weird sense of dejavu.  May just be gas though.
  • I never said that was all that was on there. I am saying be thankful there is a 2.0 for instances like that.hell, I go to the GTGs and I get tired of them. For the last one I think we had no less than 10 posts and up to 5 pages per post. That would be because people would post flight info or payment info in one post, forget which one and have to start a new one because the others go off on a tangent. It is annoying for even someone going to see.But obviously I am not implying that is all there is.But there are also plenty of people here that aren't on 2.0 but are FB friends. So, that is an off board connection as well.
  • I'm not saying I don't do SOMETHING, but just not the whole 9 yards (not that it would be 9 yards because that would be terrifying)
  • I found yesterday's hoopla over the new boyfriend pic to be lame. Not just because the whole posting something that may bite you in the arse thing is weird to me. The DD callout itself was enough to call attention to the fact that something was up, yet no one bothered to say "Hey, Christin, way to let that one go."I've also lurked here for way too long.
  • Oops, I think you're right, and I misread. She meant peen, I meant sperm. I'd still say that's not a huge deal though. Oral sex is a pretty small part of our sex life-- so if for some reason one of us didn't want to do it, it wouldn't affect enjoyment in the bedroom very much.
  • I don't get it when people are weirded out by people who become RL friends with internet message board friends. When you spend a lot of time with the same group of people, chatting and getting to know each other, it doesn't seem so odd that RL friendships sometimes follow.Um, how many people meet their spouses through the internet?  Plenty.  So why should making friends be any different?  I don't find it bizarre at all that people become friends IRL.  I talk to my friends from the Knot more often than many of my other friends, simply because they're available on-line much more frequently.
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Shamwow, this talk of oral with the pic of you and the corndog under it is making me chuckle.
  • Winged, I get having 2.0.  I'm not a bitter betsy about it.  Like I said yesterday, I have off board contact with people and I like that it can be kept separate.  And it's not necessarily you, but g2gs are just the standard justification for having it, when it's obvious that there's so much more to it than that.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • ha! Angie I was just thinking that exact thought
  • I've been trying to reply for 5 minutes.  Stupid work internet.  Anyway I'll just ditto ldnewt00 on her whole post.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • And I hope that didn't bold this whole post.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • i dated a dude for 2 years who wouldn't, um, return the favor.  some bad experience he had a long time ago (or so he said).  i didn't really care because that particular activity doesn't really do it for me anyway.  if you're compatible in that area, that's all that matters.
  • this is all chops fault.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i dated a dude for 2 years who wouldn't, um, return the favor. some bad experience he had a long time ago (or so he said). i didn't really care because that particular activity doesn't really do it for me anyway. if you're compatible in that area, that's all that matters.I dated a dude until the minute I found out he didn't return the favor. But that's something I wouldn't be able to give up.
  • I mostly just wish there was no 2.0 so I would have more material with which to jank on people.
  • i find both ldnew and skhaynes sig pics to be really pretty.
  • I think this place would be more interesting if it were less 2.0 and more thunderdome.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • I just don't get it. I like giving head, so it's hard for me to imagine not doing it ever. Maybe the way shamwow feels about bjs is the way I feel about anal though. Not gonna happen.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Then they wouldn't share at all, Mulva.
  • So do I. I like their veils.
  • I've stopped wondering why I'm not invited to 2.0.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • "I think this place would be more interesting if it were less 2.0 and more thunderdome." YES, YES, YES. (for whaever reason, i can no longer bold and/or italicize things. thus, I will use quotes.)
  • When you stop smelling like Italian sandwiches, Kristen, we'll consider.
  • True, Exp.  What I said the last time 2.0 came up is still true, it just makes the rest of us less inclined to share (or overshare) about our private lives. But I'm okay with that.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I did smell like onions the other day. It was strange and embarrassing.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I confess the following: 1. I just took my dog on a walk and only brought one poop bag. I threw the first turd away when she decided she had to go again. I picked up the second (mushier) pile with some dead leaves and carried it to somebody's garbage can and threw it away. Luckily it's trash day and they hadn't come yet. Poopleaves) I have never shared anything on 2.0. I just say it all here. But, I'm a pretty recent addition to 2.0 so maybe that's why. X - My mentor from graduate school is an extremely brilliant woman, but all three of her children were "surprises", the last one 11 years after the first when she was 40 years old. I used to think "good lord, woman, it's called family planning". Then we had a "surprise" of our own and I thought to myself: "Oh."
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards