Canada

Espresso/cappucino/coffee bar at the wedding

Hi LadiesI was tossing around the idea of having a coffee bar at the wedding.  Our venue is not a banquet hall so we don't have access to a machine, I would have to bring one in.  What are thoughts on this and also, do you have any contacts in this area?  I thought coffee bar and biscotti instead of chocolate fountain.thoughts??? thanksMonique

Re: Espresso/cappucino/coffee bar at the wedding

• edited December 2011
    I think that a coffee bar with biscotti is a great idea. Maybe you can ask your caterer if they can take care of this detail for you? Our reception hall has in-house catering, but for my engagement party, we had it catered by Daniel et Daniel and they were awesome. I know they cater desserts, but maybe you would have to make a special request for them to get in a selection of coffees. (And if you decide to go this route, don't forget the tea! [I am a tea person, so I am biased ;)])Good luck, and great idea!
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for you post!  I will definitely ask our caterer.  I also won't forget the tea!  We have lots of tea drinkers as well and what would be better than perfectly steeped tea or a Chai latte :)Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards