Nebraska-Omaha

Black & White Wedding Items For Sale

I will have a TON of black and white wedding items for sale after November 7th. Lots of vases (black and white and some plain clear), other centerpiece decor, black chargers, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Please let me know if you are interested. I'd love to set a time for you to come and see all of what I have and I can send a few sample pictures as well.

Re: Black & White Wedding Items For Sale

• heathergustheathergust member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in seeing what you had for centerpieces.  My colors are black, red and silver but interested in what you have for black. Email me at heathergust@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • klkoesterklkoester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im interested in your vases. Can you send some pictures on them?My email is klkoester@gmail.comThanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to see some of you reception decor, find out what you will have. my email is eebaehr@yahoo.com , and have a great wedding!!
  • mayflowers11mayflowers11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! I would like to see your chargers, and vases. can you email me pictures? mlaje82@hotmail.com. Thank you
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, just saw this post. Do you have anything left? Please e-mail pictures to mspence at durhammuseum dot org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards