Florida-South Florida

Poll for this board bride!! :)

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?2. How many days left until your wedding?3. Next wedding purchase?4. Next vendor to book?5. Favorite wedding dress designer?6. Next movie you want to see?7. Current excercise routine?8. Current source of anxiety?9. Will you be at the November G2G?10. A random thought.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Poll for this board bride!! :)

• edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Amy & Todd 2. How many days left until your wedding? 18. Vomit 3. Next wedding purchase? I still need earings 4. Next vendor to book? Everything is booked! 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? I dont have one - im not really into the dress that much 6. Next movie you want to see? I dont even know whats out haha. thats what its like being a mom lol 7. Current excercise routine? eating and sometimes jillian micheals 8. Current source of anxiety? The timeline of my wedding day - i want to throw up thinking about it 9. Will you be at the November G2G? DUH!!! 10. A random thought. Jordyn please wake up so we can go run errands!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? [B] Tess & Joe [/B] 2. How many days left until your wedding? [B] A lot? lol [/B] 3. Next wedding purchase? [B] MY DRESS! [/B] 4. Next vendor to book? [B] Dj/Band [/B] 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? [B] Maggie ::swoon:: [/B] 6. Next movie you want to see? [B] New Moon [/B] 7. Current excercise routine? [B] Running three days a week & Wii Active 2-3 times a week [/B] 8. Current source of anxiety? [B] Um, it's healthwise... so, I'll plead the 5th on this one for now. lol [/B] 9. Will you be at the November G2G? [B] No question! I'll be there! [/B] 10. A random thought. [B] Saved by the Bell reruns are fantastical!!!! [/B]
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Courtney & Josh2. How many days left until your wedding? 165 days!3. Next wedding purchase? It will be my wedding programs or my kettubah, currently working on both.4. Next vendor to book? Hopefully Over The Top linens in 2 weeks!5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Pricillia of Boston (Vinyard Collection) or Vera. Or Oscar.6. Next movie you want to see? I want to see "Precious" (getting rave reviews!!) or Brothers (looks amazing).7. Current excercise routine? I alternate between Jillian Michaels and Wii Fit - I throw in my treadmill too!8. Current source of anxiety? We are going to South Florida for a week for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see all my friends but I'm not looking forward to this being my LAST trip to Florida until the wedding - I have lots to do!!9. Will you be at the November G2G? YES YES YES!!10. A random thought. I decided I'm going to have a few knotties come to my ceremony if they're around and willing. I wish I could invite but my list is way to f'ing big. but ceremony is free!! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Courtney & Justin2. How many days left until your wedding?4 DAYS!!3. Next wedding purchase?Uhmm, I'm going to find a rehearsal dinner dress today, does that count!?4. Next vendor to book?I'm done! Yayyy.5. Favorite wedding dress designer?I don't have one, is that bad?6. Next movie you want to see?A Christmas Carol.. i think its called.7. Current excercise routine?JM, whenever I feel like it...8. Current source of anxiety?I'm getting married in 4 days!9. Will you be at the November G2G?not sure yet, might be out of town :(10. A random thought.The only thing i can think about is:  I can't believe I'm almost a Mrs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, I am on early today! 1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Shari and William2. How many days left until your wedding? 1643. Next wedding purchase? Jewelry and Lingerie4. Next vendor to book? Make-up artist and Limo5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Vera Wang6. Next movie you want to see? Precious & the Frog Princess (even though I have no kids!)7. Current excercise routine? None...gotta get that Couch to 5K app for my iphone8. Current source of anxiety? my wedding!9. Will you be at the November G2G? No:( I will be in the keys10. A random thought. Life is what you make of it.  
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Jillian & Scott 2. How many days left until your wedding? 159! 3. Next wedding purchase? Shoes or yarmulkes 4. Next vendor to book? Photobooth 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Pronovias, Ramona Keveza, Monique, Vera 6. Next movie you want to see? ???? 7. Current excercise routine? 1 hour cardio mon and tues, step circuit weds and thurs , cardio saturday 8. Current source of anxiety? family drama 9. Will you be at the November G2G? No DOUBT!!! 10. A random thought. I have so much work to do :(
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Kaila & Joey2. How many days left until your wedding? 242- 8 months today3. Next wedding purchase? Material for BM dresses and GM ascots4. Next vendor to book? Florist and Videographer5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Lazaro6. Next movie you want to see? Precious7. Current excercise routine?  50 mins of cardio/ 3x's a week8. Current source of anxiety? Decor for reception9. Will you be at the November G2G? No, Im sad about it too10. A random thought.  I love McDonald's Vanilla Ice Coffee, they get me through my rough mornings:)
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies!! 1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Arlyn & Eric 2. How many days left until your wedding? 133 (--aaahhh!! 3. Next wedding purchase? cake topper. 4. Next vendor to book? florist & cake 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? My dress is designed by Casablanca. 6. Next movie you want to see? New Moon wwoohhoo only 12 more days. 7. Current excercise routine? getting back to boot camp. been slacking on exercising. 8. Current source of anxiety? just thinking about how the days go by so fast..hopefully everything gets done on time. 9. Will you be at the November G2G? yes..hopefully I get to car pool. B-cuz I definatly will get lost. lol 10. A random thought. Can it be Friday already so my vacation can start and I can really get half of my planning done!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Michelle & Julio2. How many days left until your wedding? 165 days!3. Next wedding purchase? Outfits for E-pics 4. Next vendor to book? Invitations5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Demetrios6. Next movie you want to see? Precious7. Current excercise routine? Early Bird Bootcamp 2x's a week, Jog 3 x's a week, JM 1-2 x's a week8. Current source of anxiety? MONEY!!!!9. Will you be at the November G2G? hopefully10. A random thought. I HATE MY JOB!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Sara & Ben2. How many days left until your wedding?39.......ah!3. Next wedding purchase?BM & GM Gifts4. Next vendor to book?All done....I think!5. Favorite wedding dress designer?I'm with Amy, I'm just not into the dresses that much. 6. Next movie you want to see?New Moon & Precious7. Current excercise routine?Run 3-4 times a week8. Current source of anxiety?Family wedding drama....why does everyone else think they get to tell  you how to have a wedding?9. Will you be at the November G2G?YES!!10. A random thought. My FI is the greatest! We're having more family drama (thanks MOM!) and he was so supportive last night! I felt so lucky!
  • edited December 2011
    1.) Karen and Mitch2.) 11 months from today Woop!3.) Unity and Memorial candles4.) Makeup and hair5.) Well I only look at AA...soo...6.) THe Blind Side..it look sooo good7.) None...im trying to work on that but I am tired at the end of the day!8.) Fi cutting down his hours at work..I dont know how were going to move in a couple of months if we need too or how we are going to pay for this wedding!9.) I wish..My job has me on lockdown!10.) I LOVE rainy mornings and it is taking all I have to not call into work and jump back into bed!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Tiffany & David 2. How many days left until your wedding? 192 3. Next wedding purchase? B-Pics outfits 4. Next vendor to book? Linens and Cake 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Lazaro 6. Next movie you want to see? New Moon 7. Current excercise routine? JM 5 days a week, 3 days running (starting this week) 8. Current source of anxiety? Finals 9. Will you be at the November G2G? YES!!! 10. A random thought. I love blueberry muffins :)
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Vanessa and Ernesto 2. How many days left until your wedding? 58 days woot woot 3. Next wedding purchase? Probably my e-pic other clothes or my cake topper 4. Next vendor to book? Next week Hora Loca 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? ummmm i dont have one 6. Next movie you want to see? NEW MOON! 7. Current excercise routine? none just eatting less 8. Current source of anxiety? invititations getting out by friday 9. Will you be at the November G2G? naw i have alot of wedding stuff planned that weekend 10. A random thought. I WISH IT WAS FRIDAY AND JAN 8th Already
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Joanne and Justin2. How many days left until your wedding?49!3. Next wedding purchase?Veil--grr4. Next vendor to book?Ceremony music5. Favorite wedding dress designer?eve of milady6. Next movie you want to see?christmas carol7. Current excercise routine?I'm currently a slacker8. Current source of anxiety?having too many people at wedding9. Will you be at the November G2G?no.. I wish I could be home though.10. A random thought.I'm babysitting tonight for the first time in years!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Kelly & Jason2. How many days left until your wedding?Like a million? lol.3. Next wedding purchase?Dress??4. Next vendor to book?Photographer...my goal is to book before the end of the year.5. Favorite wedding dress designer?Maggie Sottero.6. Next movie you want to see?New Moon...going at midnight! 7. Current excercise routine?Jillian Michaels, but I've been slacking.8. Current source of anxiety?End of the semester!9. Will you be at the November G2G?I can't, I have class.10. A random thought. Brown Sugar Poptarts get me through the morning!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Alissa & Serban2. How many days left until your wedding? I think 101!!!!3. Next wedding purchase? Stamps for my invites.4. Next vendor to book? Holy shizz I think I am done! 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Kenneth Pool6. Next movie you want to see? NEW MOON!7. Current excercise routine? Softball 3 times a week, soon jillian michaels and the random run here and there 8. Current source of anxiety? Weight, paying vendors9. Will you be at the November G2G? Wouldnt miss it10. A random thought.  I am obsessed with greek yogurt and fruit. go buy some. it's delish!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Lacey & Kevin2. How many days left until your wedding?263 days3. Next wedding purchase?our save the dates, and other random things Im buying along the way.4. Next vendor to book??? I dont think there is anymore to book haha. except well Carmen for my b-pics.5. Favorite wedding dress designer?Maggie Sottero, Vera Wang (wayyy above my budget ha), and Pnina Tornai6. Next movie you want to see?Couple's retreat, Love happens7. Current excercise routine?Jillian Michaels8. Current source of anxiety?not enough sleep haha. School-doing papers every damn week9. Will you be at the November G2G?I would love to, but I wont be in town.10. A random thought.I wish the damn power and water didnt go out last night here, and would stay on all day today!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Tina and Dhru2. How many days left until your wedding? dont think about it dont think about it dont think about it3. Next wedding purchase? hopefully veil soon4. Next vendor to book? limo5. Favorite wedding dress designer? monique and lazaro6. Next movie you want to see? new moon!7. Current excercise routine? eating8. Current source of anxiety? eating9. Will you be at the November G2G? yeppers10. A random thought.That there are too many random thoughts in my head, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Jaime + Matt2. How many days left until your wedding?74 (Holy crap!)3. Next wedding purchase?Kippahs 4. Next vendor to book?Cake -  tasting on Sat~5. Favorite wedding dress designer?Priscilla of Boston6. Next movie you want to see?I dont' even know. So out of the loop.7. Current excercise routine?Jillian Michaels baby!8. Current source of anxiety?Losing weight for the wedding, finding and losing the house, my job9. Will you be at the November G2G?Oh yes! Wouldn't miss it!10. A random thought. Why is it only Tuesday?
  • daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Carmen & Jeff2. How many days left until your wedding? 157! lol 3. Next wedding purchase? Dress4. Next vendor to book? Florist5. Favorite wedding dress designer?  Not sure6. Next movie you want to see? The box7. Current excercise routine?  whenever I ate too much the day before lol 8. Current source of anxiety? Being so close to the wedding and not having ANYTHING done9. Will you be at the November G2G? I would love to!  Hopefully....10. A random thought. Can i just quit my job so I could plan this wedding!!
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Adriana & Albert2. How many days left until your wedding? 1933. Next wedding purchase? ribbon for the favor boxes4. Next vendor to book? well all vendors are included with my venue pacakage, but tomorrow I am going to meet the florist for the first time (very worried about this vendor)5. Favorite wedding dress designer? no clue, I'm a budget bride so I only looked at Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo dresses6. Next movie you want to see?  Amelia or The Stepfather7. Current excercise routine? non-existant8. Current source of anxiety? I checked the website for the florist and they look like a tacky low budget place, plus when I called to schedule an appt. she tried to sell me a wedding dress, WTF??9. Will you be at the November G2G? unfortunately no, I have finals that week : (10. A random thought. I may have to book a florist separately because the one included with my venue does not look too promising. But I dont even know how to begin, I dont even know what flowers cost!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Christina and Ben baby!2. How many days left until your wedding?  141!!3. Next wedding purchase?  My DRESS!! OMG, I'm purchasing it as soon as I get back from Miami and Mommy/BMs seeing it on me4. Next vendor to book? Florist. I have a trial w/her in 2 weeks. Yay Vivian Colls5. Favorite wedding dress designer? I'd have to say Mori Lee...and of course Maggie Sottero. I never thought I'd say it b/c everyone uses her. Also, Casablanca - A+ 6. Next movie you want to see? Paranormal Activity. I LOVE horror7. Current excercise routine? Spinning/running on the weekends. Jillian Michaels for my weekday busy schedule8. Current source of anxiety? Last night's dinner w/the partners and busy busy at work! 9. Will you be at the November G2G?  No! I'll miss you guys by like 2 days : (  I won't be in until 2 days later10. A random thought.  Wedding planning is fun and we should enjoy it to the max. I am trying to soak it in when I can. Like now :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oops, I meant 150 days
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kford, I love brown sugar pop tarts too!  Everytime I buy a box I eat them like in 2 days.  I want to have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snack, lol.
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Andra & Scott 2. How many days left until your wedding? 188 3. Next wedding purchase? Not quite sure 4. Next vendor to book? Vendors are all booked, I think 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Don't really have one 6. Next movie you want to see? Brothers, Precious, Saw 6 7. Current excercise routine? Pilates, elliptical, when I feel like it, so bad 8. Current source of anxiety? When FI goes to take his CPA exam, he puts too much pressure on himself and stresses himself out 9. Will you be at the November G2G? Hellz yeah 10. A random thought. I love SVU
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Alex & Mike2. How many days left until your wedding? I think 102??3. Next wedding purchase? veil4. Next vendor to book? I think I'm all done!!5. Favorite wedding dress designer? don't have one. 6. Next movie you want to see? ?7. Current excercise routine? take classes at the gym, usually 3-4 days a week. 8. Current source of anxiety? I'm getting sick and I have sooo much to do :(  And the invitations.  I need to put them together, like, yesterday :(9. Will you be at the November G2G? I wish, but I won't be in town.10. A random thought.  Not so random, but I realllllyyyy want to go home right now and veg out on the couch!
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ANDRA!!! I LOVE SVU!!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Hayley & Dan 2. How many days left until your wedding? 137 Days 3. Next wedding purchase? Wedding bands or honeymoon 4. Next vendor to book? I don’t think we have anymore to book, thank goodness! 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Monique Lhuiller 6. Next movie you want to see? 2012..I’m scared!!! 7. Current excercise routine? Oh gosh, unfortunately I am lazy and don’t exercise. I need to change that soon! 8. Current source of anxiety? Searching for a home (we are on our 13th contract)!!! 9. Will you be at the November G2G? Yes, for sure! It’s the day after my b-day and I can’t wait for that week, its going to be so much fun!! 10. A random thought. I can’t wait to get my B-pics back. I am dying in suspense, 4 weeks ahhhhh!
  • edited December 2011
    Avee that is too funny! I keep a box of the Brown Sugar and S'mores in my desk at all times. I have to have one every morning lol.
  • RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Rhiannon & Kyle2. How many days left until your wedding? 2283. Next wedding purchase? Shoes or veil...?4. Next vendor to book? Caterer/Reception Venue, I hope!5. Favorite wedding dress designer? I'm not really into the dress that much, but I do like Maggies a lot!6. Next movie you want to see? The Blind Side or The Men Who Stare at Goats.7. Current excercise routine? None - I'm so bad!8. Current source of anxiety? Finding a reception venue and/or caterer!9. Will you be at the November G2G? Yes!10. A random thought. I wish we had cold weather to match the crazy wind we've got going on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards