Texas-Houston

Need photographer recs around $1000

Hey ladies,

We finally booked our venue, so the date is set in stone.  Now we need to start securing vendors like a photographer.

We are on a super budget for this one.  We'd like engagement pics and a photographer for the wedding day (maybe 6-7 hours) for about a thousand (or a little more).

Please give me any recs you have!  We're hoping to get the most artistic person we can find on such a small budget.

SaveSave

Re: Need photographer recs around $1000

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Lori with Savvy Couture Creations. www.savvycouturecreations.com She's awesome!
  • Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Thanks, ladies!  I will check them out.

Keep 'em coming if anyone has any more. 

SaveSave
  • Shelli Pattie is amazing.. She is doing our wedding, my bridal, and has already done the engagements (which I LOVED). She is super professional, responsive, and knows what she is doing!  Just send her an email and she will get back to you quick with prices :)

her site is: shellipattie.com
  • We are working on a tight budget as well and decided to go with Rathke Photography. www.rathkephotography.com.

They offer 2 photographers (father & son with different perspectives), about 7-8 hours of coverage, 800-1000 edited images on disk for your own use, 12x12 custom wedding book. Give them a look. I like to check out their facebook page for the most up to date work.

They were very kind and I am excited about having my own images to edit and play with as I usually prefer y photos that way. Their pricing is $1099-1499

Good luck!
    A Texas hellraiser who loves everything to do with her fiance Stephen, red wine, gothic architecture, photography, sci-fi, and anything involving travel and sports.
    The Future "Mrs. Zost!!" imageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Www.wix.com/mscrystal/3x5
  • Thanks, everyone!  A lot of good choices.

SaveSave
  • We are using a talented young lady in spring photos by ashley nicole. She didnt charge us a deposit and there isnt a big pricey package, we are paing by the hour which worked out way cheaper for us. We have the same budget that you do. I make payments here and there to her paypal and we live in college station and she is coming here to do our engagement and bridal pics. Luckily she has family here so no travel fee! She also works with you a lot on ideas that you have. You should check her out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • sis180sis180 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Edoo photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards