Florida-South Florida

Poll for this board bride!! :)

2»

Re: Poll for this board bride!! :)

• cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Cinthia & Joseph2. How many days left until your wedding? 3193. Next wedding purchase? Linens4. Next vendor to book? Linens5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Ohh so many but I would say Rivini is my fav for my body type.6. Next movie you want to see? 20127. Current excercise routine? I am training for a triathlon so I swin in the morning, run during lunch, Jillian at night.  8. Current source of anxiety? School9. Will you be at the November G2G? Yes10. A random thought. I love the Holidays!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Taylor & Jeff2. How many days left until your wedding?over a year. 382? idk TK tells me daily lol3. Next wedding purchase?probably a downpayment for the tent. 4. Next vendor to book?... lol the tent/linens/table people. it's atleast all one company.5. Favorite wedding dress designer?pob, vinyard collection. i wish i could afford it. 6. Next movie you want to see?new moon7. Current excercise routine?laying on the floor while jillian michaels is on. no i actually do it sometimes. 8. Current source of anxiety?getting school done and over with. 9. Will you be at the November G2G?no :( i'm not coming into town until the next day. and i can't skip class to leave a day early because of thanksigiving. 10. A random thought. but i'm definitely skipping class today.
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name?Jannette & Jasmany 2. How many days left until your wedding?180ish3. Next wedding purchase?Outfit for our E-Pics and order invites4. Next vendor to book?Videographer is our last vendor to book, yay! 5. Favorite wedding dress designer?Lazaro, Monique, but designer more in my budget is Maggie 6. Next movie you want to see?Brothers, looks awesome7. Current excercise routine?Jillian Michael's and walking the lil furbaby8. Current source of anxiety?My budget and helping my sister plan her wedding in a matter of 4 months EEK!!9. Will you be at the November G2G?Hopefully10. A random thought. Work is kicking my arse, but I have to be thankful I have one
  • minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Minerva & Marlon2. How many days left until your wedding? 1593. Next wedding purchase?    Flower Girl dresses4. Next vendor to book? DJ, 5. Favorite wedding dress designer?     Priscilla of Boston6. Next movie you want to see?    2012 this friday I think it comes out...7. Current excercise routine? 1 hour cardio everyday (At least 4 days of week ) and Jillian M.. on Demand 8. Current source of anxiety?   Wedding and Money!!!! and passing my test this thrusday9. Will you be at the November G2G? Yes im hoping to be there if i carpoolwith a miami knottie, i hope10. A random thought.   Focus on one thing at a time!! 
  • edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Courtney & Karl 2. How many days left until your wedding? 67 days 3. Next wedding purchase? Shoes 4. Next vendor to book? Officiant (I'm slacking) 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Vera Want 6. Next movie you want to see? New Moon 7. Current excercise routine? Exercise??? What's that? lol 8. Current source of anxiety? Still looking for a hair stylist 9. Will you be at the November G2G? Unfortunately not 10. A random thought. Can't wait for my bridal shower this weekend!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oops I meant Vera Wang.
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Jessica and Carl2. How many days left until your wedding? 2213. Next wedding purchase? shoes4. Next vendor to book? RD photog5. Favorite wedding dress designer? eh...mine i guess. Martina Liana6. Next movie you want to see? precious7. Current excercise routine? 30 minutes cardio 6 days a week8. Current source of anxiety? losing weight9. Will you be at the November G2G? of course!10. A random thought. Thinking of a career change and i am anxious about it
  • Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Janina & Rolando (Roly)2. How many days left until your wedding? 1503. Next wedding purchase? Shoes4. Next vendor to book? Hair and Makeup5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Kenneth Pool6. Next movie you want to see? NEW MOON!!!7. Current excercise routine? 45 minutes on the ellpitical and walking (at least a mile) one or the other or both every day.8. Current source of anxiety? House hunting!!9. Will you be at the November G2G? No! I leave to NJ/NYC the next day in the early AM :-( 10. A random thought. Gossip Girl was soooo good last night!!
  • Steph&ByronSteph&Byron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. First Name & Fiance's First Name? Stephanie and Byron 2. How many days left until your wedding? 174 days, I think 3. Next wedding purchase? Bridesmaid dresses 4. Next vendor to book? Florist!! 5. Favorite wedding dress designer? Ines DiSanto 6. Next movie you want to see? Alice in Wonderland 7. Current excercise routine? Body sculpt and yoga 8. Current source of anxiety? Buying a house 9. Will you be at the November G2G? Don't know when or where it is lol 10. A random thought. Kim Kardashian is a jealous witch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards