North Carolina

RDU folks

I am not letting people off the hook for fun times :)What do we want to do next and when?Another game night?  A movie night?  A holiday party?I want more fun events!

Re: RDU folks

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im totally down for a game night. . . . .puttputt ? :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    A holiday party would be fun with everyone bringing a dish and a beverage. We could incorporate games in to. I am new to this board but, I would love to participate/help plan.
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If we do a holiday party, I think we should include the guys.
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree Allie - or a movie night with the guys too...
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am down to join in the fun this time......but, if include the guys, I can go ahead and tell you mine won't come.  He doesn't like it when I drag him into a room of strangers!  Plus, he can always use a break from wedding chat!
  • edited December 2011
    Grace, I would love to come to the next get-together! I sadly couldn't come to the one last weekend b/c we were moving to Raleigh, but now that we are all settled, I am ready for some fun! :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am up for it too!
  • edited December 2011
    I am game! I am with LBM, my boy probably won't come, but that's fine. I am still up for whatever. I will host game night in January when wedding madness settles down.
    edited December 2011
    I can host one this month if we're needing a location. . its in Fuquay.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to host one, once all our new furniture is delivered. :) I live right by Triangle Towne Center.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm withe the other too. My FI wouldn't come besides I would love to just talk about wedding stuff without him. I wouldn't want him to get bored he already hears too much.
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We can have a chick-flick movie night (maybe some wedding movies like Father of the Bride, etc.) with cupcakes and wine!  I would offer to host, but my house is simply not made for parties and I live in the middle of nowhere!!  We are hopefully upgrading after the wedding.  I will, however, help you clean up after!
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can host one also. Whatever anyone wants. We have plenty of room here. I'm in Mebane. Is that too far for everyone?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of chick-flick night.  It's a guilty love of mine that I never indulge.  We should probably figure out a date. When is good for everyone?  I cannot do the weekend of December 11-13th, November 20-22, or November 27-29.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    any friday or sunday night/ afternoon would work out fine for me. I normally work my second job all day saturday. And other than thanksgiving weekend, I don't have too much going on.
    edited December 2011
    Im good any friday or Saturday night aside from Thanksgiving weekend :)
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im good for the weekend of Nov 20th............
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friday night might be the best so that we don't have to worry about staying late cause of work :)
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea of a holiday party or maybe a between holidays party?)!  Maybe eat then have a table set up for guys to play poker while the girls watch a chick-flick?  My FI is looking for guys to play poker with, lol.  I can't do the weekend of the 20th, we're heading home to meet with the DJ and the venue coordinator.
  • edited December 2011
    Is this Nov. 20 or Dec. 20 we are talking about? I am on my honeymoon Nov. 20, but could do Dec. 20.
  • birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ME ME!!! Ok CAN'T do the weekend of Nov 20th either. Honestly-food, wine and just us was a perfect combination!! lol. I had more fun just chatting and laughing with you ladies more than anything. ;)
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1st Friday in December??
  • edited December 2011
    I want to participate SO bad, but my schedule just SUCKS! I'm around this weekend, but FI is visiting, then I'm gone every weekend until the beginning of 2010. If ya'll plan something for January or later, hopefully I'll be able to make it.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could do something the first weekend of December. How does that sound for others?
    edited December 2011
    I believe the first weekend of Dec is when my 'surprise bridal shower' is. . my mom kind of let it slip. . unless she was trying to misguide me, but I don't see her being sneaky enough to do that. I kind of like the idea of having something for hte guys to do. FI could really use meeting other guys his age. He works with people that are old enough to be his parents and I think he misses being some what social. I'm renting movies this weekend, if anyone is bored and wants to hang out Saturday night shoot me an email :) Ncsupsych at gmail dot com Aside from that. . just let me know when we have another big hang out! Im excited! :)
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely up for something sometime. I think us hanging out and letting the guys play poker would be great. FI loves poker. I'm not sure about which weekend though. Overall Saturday nights are probably best for me. December is kind of busy because of exams but a Saturday night break should be fine :-)
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definately love to come to something and meet you ladies. I'm in Greenville but often go home to my mom's house on the weekends in Raleigh so a Friday night or Sunday afternoon would work for me. I'm sure FI would be up for coming and playing some poker with the other guys!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this time of the year is super busy for me between school wrapping up and all the holiday activities - but I'd love to get together with all you girls - so just keep me in the loop if you do plan anything!
  • edited December 2011
    January would probably be the best time for me too with the semester finishing up and the wedding almost here.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm late, but the weekend of the 19th of December is looking best to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards