Snarky Brides

Lurkers, today is your day

find me something entertaining to look at to make my day go by and I will champion you, no matter how lame anyone thinks you are. Something that would cause drama is preferred.Seriously, I think morning sickness is back and I hate today. help me unhate it.

Re: Lurkers, today is your day

• Or create drama.  What question would you like a regular to answer?
  • Excellent idea Winger! Or, if that's more pressure than you're up for, stop in and say hi. Tell us about you. Already married? Engaged? Do you post on another board(s) but lurk here? Do you want to post here but have a reason for abstaining, or do you prefer to lurk? I'm sick of all these hags. I need fresh blood. ; ) (that jaunty emoticon lets them know I'm kidding).
  • I like jaunty emoticons

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • OK so I don't have anything entertaining to post, but since you're bored and I occasionally lurk I'll take the bait. I do occasionally lurk here I am engaged. I like to lurk here on days where I'm stressed at work and I need a good laugh or smile because sometimes ladies you guys post some funny stuff. I tend to post more on my local or date board most. As for posting or not posting sometimes I wonder about posting a reply or something when a post makes me laugh but I wonder if I'll get tagged a lurker.... but I guess thats what I am :-) Today I overcame my fear.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • I think he needs a hat to make him more jaunty.  Maybe even a beret.-(| ;)Huh.  Or maybe a boob on top of his head.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • No drama, and possibly the lamest thing ever, but may I present a rap that my "dog" laid down this morning.  Yes, he has dope rhymes.My name is Tubbs, from the city of ComptonYou can find me slinging bones, I'll be straight chompin'Don't have time for biitches, no time for other dogs.If you see me in the yard, I'll be layin' down logs.Peeps be trippin, they be sayin I'm a mutt.If I'm down with you, I be sniffin' on yo' butt.Wut? Wut? Wut?  Nate Dawg, Out.[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/35mkyog.jpg[/IMG]
  • and now I can't get the picture to work.  Sorry, I fail.
  • I'm stopping and saying Hi! I'm married and have lurked here for a long time. I don't post as I feel I have nothing to bring to this board.
  • ::Pats Sarah on the back.:: I'm proud of you. And I say feel free to jump into a thread if you have something to say. Even if it's just to tell me what a great and funny comment I just made! I find that less off-putting than someone who starts some crazy jillianashley like thread.
  • you should chime in more sarahbride. I already know how most people are going to respond that are regulars. I want to be surprised by responses more.Andalso, I don't want to be the only person with bride in their screenname anymore.
  • cykicker, you sound like you have given up in life.
  • No problem... and I must say I have been admiring your siggy pics for a while... those make me laugh... and so you're saying I shouldn't post things about being upset that my jillianashley package hasn't come in the mail or that maybe i'm offended that i stubbed my big toe at work today? just wondering lol
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're going to have to come up with another name for you, though.  I thought Christin was patting me on the back for my boob hat, but no such luck.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Hello!  I'm a sometimes random poster here.  Not very often.  I'm mostly on P&E.  I don't post here often because sometimes you ladies scare me.  But more in the funny sense where I love when you're snarky to other people, just don't want it to happen to me.  I was married May 23rd of this year to Mr Stack.  Our lil Stack just turned 2.  Hmmmmm, wanna know anything else?  Here's a funny picture of my family.  I'm the one in the middle.  [IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/30275et.jpg[/IMG]
  • my students use that face thing.I am glad you are all chiming in and I want to continue to encrouage this behavior, but surely there is an idiot on your local or month board or something.
  • Not have given up, just have an average life. I like lurking here as I like having a peek into other's lives and I love all the links to other boards that everyone brings here. My job (research asst) isn't something most people relate to and and I'm not particularly witty or snarky therefore I feel like I have nothing to add. You can ask me something if you would like to know more.
  • I'm open to new names Sarah Beth
    >
  • rere moment - here's the picture[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/30275et.jpg[/img]
  • Hi lurky loos. Welcome.
  • what do you research?stackeye, if you remove your buy education but not class siggy from your quote, i think i would like you a lot more. that is so P&E and it makes me barf a little.
  • Sidekicker (look you have a jaunty new nickname) what kind of research do you assist with?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • I study glycogen in yeast-- how its made and stored . I used to study cell death in flies in grad school.
  • Winged - I had originally taken it down, but when this nasty drama went down with this dumb girl on p&e and aaw I had to put it back up as a middle finger to this particular girl, she felt she was so educated, "and growner the most" as she called herself.  I'm sure it'll change again soon.
  • I'll bite. I lurk, I'm married and I'm mostly on the Bump.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have nothing, sorry. I lurk when I need a humor break during the day. I usually don't have time to keep up with the posts so I don't even bother, but I really don't feel like working today, so here I am. Hi.
  • what is the application for your research?
  • Katielou, would you prefer a hotdog or a hamburger?
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • stackeye, if you remove your buy education but not class siggy from your quote, i think i would like you a lot more. that is so P&E and it makes me barf a little. And it just isn't true.  You can absolutely buy class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards