West Virginia

Roll Call

Hey there!  I just looked through some of the posts and have noticed that most of us are getting married in 2010 and there has been alot more activity on this board these days.  How about a roll call?Your & FI Name:Where Do You Live:Wedding Date:What are you working on now:I'll go first...Hollie & DaveMaryland, but getting married in WV3-13-10Catering

Re: Roll Call

• sassifras626sassifras626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle & Shawn The Capitol City 12-19-09 Putting Centerpieces Together
    December 2010 Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • linds7398linds7398 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heidi, you're getting married the day before my birthday, and Michelle, you're getting married the day after my brother's. Just thought that was funny. :-)--------------Names: Lindsay and RandyHome: MorgantownDate: June 25, 2011Planning: Meeting with photographers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And the kicker is you are getting married the day before my birthday. How funny is that.
    December 2010 Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bravesgirlkbbravesgirlkb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristen & ShaneNear Charleston, WVJuly 10, 2010Save the Dates
    -- Shane & Kristen <33 --<br>Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Katy & BenCharleston5-01-10Flowers
    Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Courtney & MikePittsburgh (me) FI Wheeling (getting married in Wheeling)5-29-10Working on invite & honeymoon options
  • edited December 2011
    Trish & AdamMorgantown, WVJune 18, 2010Finding my Dress... I've went four times and have had no luck...
  • edited December 2011
    Names: Shana and JeffHome: FL but getting married near Huntington, WV (his hometown)Date: October 17, 2010Planning: Everything! Just getting started. Looking for location first to set the date in stone and go from there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mcole04mcole04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan and KennyMartinsburg, WV10/2/10videographer
  • jcibrikjcibrik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer and NathanCharleston, WV12-19-09Rehearsal Dinner Guestlist, bridesmaids gifts...last min things
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jennifer, were date twins!
  • jcibrikjcibrik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know!!! It is even cooler because both of our weddings are in Charleston. Where are you getting married? Mine is at St. Agnes in Kanawha City and then Little Creek Country Club in South Charleston.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually having our wedding in Braxton County.  Going back to my home town.
  • edited December 2011
    Ashley & JP Barboursville, WV October 2, 2010 Trying to find the dress I want. Maggie Sottero -Freesia
  • betharooniebetharoonie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your & FI Name: Beth & Clay
    Where Do You Live: Charleston, WV and Buffalo, NY (soon I'll be in Buffalo too)
    Wedding Date: July or August 2010
    What are you working on now: Just getting started!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards