Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Engagement announcement help

I am helping my friend do her announcement for the local paper and I need a bit of wording help.Her and her Fiance are going to be married in the spring in greece where they will have the actual rites of marriage in her church...  They will be getting married here in the states in the church here, but it will be a ceremony without the greek orthodox rites (u can only get them once.)How do I word that they are having two weddings without making it look bad.

Re: Engagement announcement help

• Options
    In my local paper you don't actually write the announement, you just fill in this form with all of the information and they have a writer put it all together. I bet your paper have the same thing, so I would give them a call.
  • Options
    I don't have any ideas for the announcement, but that is EXACTLY the kind of wedding I am thinking of having. Can you give me some details about the church your friend is getting married in here? Does she or her fiancee have any ties to the church? I can easily get all the details for the Greek wedding worked out, but I'm freaking out about finding a church for a wedding here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards