Florida-South Florida
Options

Are roses cheaper than most other flowers?

Like I've mentioned a million times, I am a BUDGET bride.  I am meeting with the florist tomorrow and I am basically just asking for white and red roses, our venue package includes the centerpieces but I will have to pay for all the bouquets and bouts.so am I correct to think that roses are the most economical yet elegant way to go?Help! I am a floral dummy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are roses cheaper than most other flowers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    when I negotiated with my florist, I was told that if I switched to roses I could bring down my cost substantially... hope that helps you some!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to say yes! I am also a budget bride and thats what they said I would get the most out of with my small budget as long as you arent getting married around V-day. I am doing all red and white roses if you want to see my quote you can email me karen10x3 @ gmail. com
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was told roses are one of the most inexpensive flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I beleive roses are usually a "cheaper flower" except right around Valentines day.
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, good what a relief.  I had just assumed they were inexpensive, but wasnt completely sure.RU, I will be emailing you shortly.Thanks Ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Because my date is on Mother's Day weekend, I was told roses could come out being on the pricey side. But, how the other girls mentioned, I think it all depends on if your day falls on a holiday like that. Otherwise, I think roses are pretty inexpensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely! I was always told that b/c I didn't want to have roses, they could not come down in price. Roses are def. a huge help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards