New Hampshire

Order gown online?

Has anyone taken a chance and ordered their gown online?

Re: Order gown online?

• edited December 2011
    I personally did not, but I know several who have and had great experiences.  If you find a specific place, post it here and you may get some reviews.  I had trouble with BM dresses from NetBrides (delivery times) but a lot of places can get you a great deal.
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't order my gown online, but I did order my BMs. I used leephilipbridals.com as suggested by another fellow knottie. Stacey was fantastic to work with and her prices matched or were cheaper than any other site I looked at. GL
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    danto- I just read your reply about Netbrides. I am just about to place an order with them. Would you advise using someone else or have any advice about placing the order for my BM's dresses?
  • edited December 2011
    I would also highly recommend Lee Philip bridals.  My daughter got her bridesmaids gown at substaintial savings.  $230 in store $147 on line.  She did get a price on a Pronovias wedding gown from Lee Philip, in store $1250 on line $780.  The bridesmaids gowns were dessy and came in early and were in perfect condition.
  • edited December 2011
    As long as you have PLENTY of time Netbride could be just fine.  My problem was that we had ordered within their time frame and they sent an e-mail two weeks later asking for $50 each dress for 'rush'  I then asked them what date it would arrive without the rush charge (cause we were going to use them for two weddings) and they wouldn't ship to a new date.  I got a refund no problem.If you can find the same thing on House of Brides - I heard some good reviews about them.GL!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used NetBride for my BMs gowns and had no issue.  I even had one shipped to Colorado, and the other to MA and it turned out fine.  They were on time, the right color, and the right size.  They e-mailed every step of the way and always returned my calls.  I would definitely recommend them. My hesitation with Lee Philip Bridals was that they were not an authorized retailer of most of the lines they carried, which concerned me in case of a back order situation.  Although Stacey was very prompt with return mail, she didn't carry 1/2 of the lines I was interested in.  I have only heard good things from those who have used her.
  • edited December 2011
    I've been wondering about this option as well...has anyone ever used http://www.gioavonnisbridalboutique.net/ ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards