Connecticut

Eolia Mansion-Harkness Park

We've booked the Eolia Mansion at Harkness Park for next June.  Has anyone gotten married there from here? Any Tips? Who did you use as your caterer?

Re: Eolia Mansion-Harkness Park

• edited December 2011
    My FI and I are looking in to getting married there and his uncle was actually the head of all the CT parks for 30+ years and highly reccomends this place. A thyme to cook will have the best food for you and I believe you'll be ten times happier if you go with them then any of the other choices. Cloud Nine has a bad rep for leaving you hanging until the last minute. If you aren't happy with A thyme to cooks menu or prices then Gourmet Galley is the next best choice. Good Luck on your big day.. it will be beautiful <3
    Future Mrs Williamson Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't get married there but we had Coastal Gourmet as for our wedding last night and everything was amazing. Had so many compliments on the food and all the staff are great.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    They don't allow coastal gourmet at Harkness. They have a very tight list of whom they allow and don't really bend the rules for any other caterers.
  • edited December 2011

On the Harkness wedding info site there listed named as Mystic Market but Mystic Market and Coastal Gourmet are the same thing. I got scared because there are pictures all over the CG office of weddings they've done there. Thought something bad happend.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I'm sorry.. My bad! They do have great food but weren't they really expensive? I would assume so just because I've gone there to just get food or a sandwich and its soooo expensive!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards