Wedding Etiquette Forum

just for fun poll

1) Have you ever lied about your age?2) Party trick you can do to impress people:3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve:4) Household chore you try to ignore:5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show:

Re: just for fun poll

• 1) Have you ever lied about your age?: Yes2) Party trick you can do to impress people: Tie a knot in the stem of a cherry.  I can also outdrink a lot of men when it comes to whiskey.3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: Hmm...don't remember.4) Household chore you try to ignore: Dishes5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Fischey
  • 1) No2) Say my alphabet backwards.  Even when I'm drunk, I never get it wrong.3) Ummm, sleeping with them? I did mostly a lot of that.4) Laundry5) I avoid name the knottie questions.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • 1. No. 2. Either the Ghost/Roadhouse trick, or a quarter trick that my brother and I do. 3. Hey! Want a shot? 4. Dusting. Blach. 5. Someone who'd be a hot mess...I can't think of any names right now...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • 1) No. But sometimes I honestly forget how old I am and say I'm a year younger. Math is not my strong point. 2) Drop it like it's hot. 3) I didn't have any flirts. The first time Noodle kissed me I blurted out "That was wierd!" I'm surprised I managed to get any penis at all. 4) Laundry. I HATE LAUNDRY. 5) Moose and Tide. On something like "Supernanny" only for f*cktard adults.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• 1) Once when I was 20, walking home from a party and one of the Campus cops (who was also 20) was like "Are you 21?" "Of course"2) I have no such party tricks :(3) The classic "look away, look back, smile" thing4) Folding laundry, doing laundry, laundry...5) Oh lordy...I think...sasha or salt would be awesome.
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Not to a man, but to get into bars underage all the time. I also think people at work think I am in my late 20s or early 30s.2) Party trick you can do to impress people: Irish Dance3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I always seem to like to peel the labels of of bottles and stick them on the guy I am flirting with. SO lame, but it always seemed cool at the time. 4) Household chore you try to ignore: dust bunnies, I figure if I don't see them, no one else can, right?5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Sasha
  • 1) Yes.2) I do this awful thing with my eyes and can pop my shoulder in and out on command.3) I am SO not smooth.4) Vacuuming. I let FI do that. I hate vacuuming.5) Nugget. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ghost/Roadhouse trick ... teach me??
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Nope, but I once accidentally told people I was a year younger than I was for almost a full year because I forgot.2) Party trick you can do to impress people: I can roll my tongue into a clover shape, and due to a birth defect (no one ever says birth defect anymore!), I can turn my feet all the way inwards and comfortably walk that way.3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I do not know how to flirt. At all.4) Household chore you try to ignore: I hate hate HATE folding and putting away clean laundry. I will do ANYTHING ELSE.5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Expat.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • OH SHIIT, I mean, I lied about my age all the time when I was 18-20. Forgot about that. Apologies.

The Margarita Evolution
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? No 2) Party trick you can do to impress people: Don't have one. How lame is that? 3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I was never much of a flirt. 4) Household chore you try to ignore: Putting away my laundry, vacuuming 5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Jill for the kid heckling moments or Mandy for the yummy food her hubby makes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • 1) Yes 2) I can unwrap a Starburst with my tongue, but I don't advertise that. 3) Hmm..my asss. It usually attracts attention. 4) Laundry.5) I have no clue.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? No2) Party trick you can do to impress people: I can do push ups with one leg up on my shoulder3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: Does Not Compute. I was lame and never flirted. 4) Household chore you try to ignore: Dishes5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: veronabrit. I go back and forth between liking her, mostly because I can't really tell her personality. I'd like to see what she's really like.
  • 1) Nah. When I was a teen, people thought I was in my twenties. Now, they think I'm in my thirties. I like my age. As long as I stay younger than DH (he likes younger women, ha!)2) Don't know how impressive it is, but I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.For stupid human tricks, I've also put a flaming cotton ball into my mouth. Sober. 3) Played pool (poorly) in a miniskirt and heels and low cut top. And, 2A. No wonder I didn't date a lot.4) Dusting. I hate unloading the dishes too, but that's my job since DH does the laundry. I hate making the bed because it's a stupid waterbed. 5) Brie and Sarah and Sarah's FI on Survivor!! Alix and Sarabellam on a cooking show.  Sascha hosting something glamorous in Las Vegas.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • 1)  No, although people have thought I was older than I am2)  I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.  Although, that trick worked better about 10 years ago.3)  Breaking out the "my sister was once molested by an emu" story.4)  cleaning silverware5)  I think it would be interesting to throw a bunch of knotties in a house together and see what happens.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Yea, all the time before I was 21 2) Party trick you can do to impress people: hmm . . I really dont kow3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I was told I do this "smiling with my eyes" type thing. 4) Household chore you try to ignore: laundry and dishes! 5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Id like to see a "Knottie" reality tv show in general.
  • Hahaha The REAL World - P&E.
  • Oh I forgot about lying to get into bars.  Yeah I've lied about my age.  A lot.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Definetly. 2) Party trick you can do to impress people: chug chug chug3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: Eye contact?!4) Household chore you try to ignore: laundry5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: ??
  • Oh wait, I thought of something that may be a party trick. Maybe. In college, I'd always go to this one bar that I loved, especially after a long night serving tables and I needed to let off steam. When I got to my happy drunk phase, I'd jump out from behind hidden spots in the bar and shoot people with Shocker fingers. Then I'd blow on my finger tips and stick my "guns' back in their imaginary "holsters." It was dubbed Cowboys and Shockers by my guy friends, and it was the signal I needed a glass of water.
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • I was told I do this "smiling with my eyes" type thing.Oh, you Smize? Tyra would be all over that.
  • 1. no. maybe. i dunno. 2. I'm lame.3. umm playing with a bottle wrapper because college guys think it means I'm "sexually frustrated". 4. dishes. I always tell fi its his turn..even if its not.5. fish
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG a "Big Brother, Knottie Style" show would be all kinds of awesome.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Meghan, my brother and I do this one. I shared it about a week ago on here, too. Anyway, you'd be amazed how much patrick swayzee and whoopi goldberg come up in conversation. It goes something like this.Me: OH Patrick Swayze! I have thought about him in forever! OH SHIIT, what's the name of that movie he's in where there's a ghost?Guest: Ghost?Me: NO no no...it's the one that whoopie goldberg is in too...Noah: OH SHIIT, I know what yo'ure talking about what IS the name of that movie?Guest: Dudes, it's fuucking Ghost.ME: NOOOOO, it's the one with the pottery scene, where he comes back , and CRAP, why can't I think of it?Noah: YES! That's the one! It's got that one song in it too....Guest: DUDES ITS FUUCKING GHOST. And it's unchained melody, why are you so effing dense?Me: NO DUDE IT SNOT GHOST! I've seen ghost, that's not it...It's the one with Demi Moore...Noah: OH YEAH, and there's that creepy guy on the subway...WHAT IS THAT MOVIE!?GUEST: FUUCK YOU GUYS ARE DUMB ITS GHOST.Me: OMG ITS ROADHOUSE!! I can't believe I didn't remember that.Noah: OH shiit, we're dumb, yeah, you're right, it's Roadhouse.Guest: *very angry at this point* FUUUUUCK. *starts asking tables around them about whoopi goldberg and patrick swayze and the name of movies* When the neighboring tables say Ghost, we're like OH YEAH, it's Ghost!! Why did'nt you guys tell us.And so on and so forth.

The Margarita Evolution
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age?  I'm sure I did as a little kid, but not that I can remember.  Nope - never used a fake ID.2) Party trick you can do to impress people:  Random trivia, and I can roll my tongue into a clover shape.3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve:  I have no idea.  4) Household chore you try to ignore:  DISHES!5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show:  Bec.  Or Heels.  Or Cew.  So, basically, the NC crew. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • 1.  I used a fake once.  I was so nervous I never did it again.2.  I can throw knives accurately.  I don't usually trot it out at parties though.3.  I'm pretty direct.  I just show cleavage and move in for a butt grab.4.  Ironing!5.  fishy
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Oh, you Smize? Tyra would be all over that.Haha. Its something I have never consciously noticed but have been told about it many times. Salt, I'd definately watch it!
  • I'd jump out from behind hidden spots in the bar and shoot people with Shocker fingers. Does "shocker fingers" mean what I think it means in this context?  Because if it does, I'm not sure how to take that...
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Brook that is seriously hilarious.Fish- just so you know, I feel like I was there when that happened. Serious deja vu. woooooo
  • Brooke's story just made me snarf diet coke down my shirt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards