• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey

Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?

Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?Anyone has any experience with these venues? They are all comparable in price and I like all of them (I still have not gone to the Grand Chalet)Any feedback is greatly appreciated :-) Thanks!

Re: Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?

• edited December 2011
    Just had my wedding at the Atrium this past weekend. It was amazing...I really couldn't be happier.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have attended weddings at the Atrium & the Regency and the Grand Chalet for a holiday party I think the Atrium was the nicest in my opinion. Food was really good and service was great. Richfield regency would be my 2nd coice of the 3
  • edited December 2011
    I don't rank the last two in the same league with the first two
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • ashrose24ashrose24 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the Grand Chalet, and I did not like it. You should also check out The Manor in West Orange, and The Graycliff in Moonachie. They seem to be fairly priced, imo. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, so maybe I'll save myself the drive to go there, I got sick from the food at the manor once at a Christmas party, I know it's a beautiful place, I just think I ate a bad oyster :-)
  • edited December 2011
    could you please tell me more about the atrium? also what photographer, dj and florist did you use?
  • edited December 2011
    Atrium seems much nicer than the others. Grand Chalet is not worth the trip, skip it.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at the Atrium in April and there was a ton included for the $.I've been to Grand Chalet for other events and wasn't overly impressed.
  • edited December 2011
    You can also try the tides very reasonably priced it was one of my top picks when I was planning but dh didn't care for the drive through town. The locationa and ground are gorgeous though
  • edited December 2011
    Photographer - Chris Mastalia (if you want to meet with him, go the same day you go to the Atrium. His office is right around the corner). DJ - Bob Albrecht - Fantasy Entertainments www.fantasydjs.com Florist - Precious Petals Too
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • acablitasacablitas member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Atrium.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at The Atrium in August and loved it ..if you have questions you can email me [email protected]
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board