New Jersey

Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?

Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?Anyone has any experience with these venues? They are all comparable in price and I like all of them (I still have not gone to the Grand Chalet)Any feedback is greatly appreciated :-) Thanks!

Re: Atrium, Ridgefield Regency, Victor Chateau, Grand Chalet?

• edited December 2011
    Just had my wedding at the Atrium this past weekend. It was amazing...I really couldn't be happier.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have attended weddings at the Atrium & the Regency and the Grand Chalet for a holiday party I think the Atrium was the nicest in my opinion. Food was really good and service was great. Richfield regency would be my 2nd coice of the 3
  • edited December 2011
    I don't rank the last two in the same league with the first two
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • ashrose24ashrose24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the Grand Chalet, and I did not like it. You should also check out The Manor in West Orange, and The Graycliff in Moonachie. They seem to be fairly priced, imo. Good Luck!
  • carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, so maybe I'll save myself the drive to go there, I got sick from the food at the manor once at a Christmas party, I know it's a beautiful place, I just think I ate a bad oyster :-)
  • carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could you please tell me more about the atrium? also what photographer, dj and florist did you use?
  • edited December 2011
    Atrium seems much nicer than the others. Grand Chalet is not worth the trip, skip it.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at the Atrium in April and there was a ton included for the $.I've been to Grand Chalet for other events and wasn't overly impressed.
  • edited December 2011
    You can also try the tides very reasonably priced it was one of my top picks when I was planning but dh didn't care for the drive through town. The locationa and ground are gorgeous though
  • edited December 2011
    Photographer - Chris Mastalia (if you want to meet with him, go the same day you go to the Atrium. His office is right around the corner). DJ - Bob Albrecht - Fantasy Entertainments www.fantasydjs.com Florist - Precious Petals Too
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Atrium.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at The Atrium in August and loved it ..if you have questions you can email me Ksssnhgs123@aol.com
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board