Wisconsin

Fabric Draping

I'm trying to find a good place in the Milwaukee (Sheboygan) area that has reasonable prices on fabric draping.  My reception location is very industrial looking and I would like to soften it with fabric.  Any good suggestions?

Re: Fabric Draping

• edited December 2011
    Could you use flat sheets instead? This could save you money. Or if you can sew wait for a sale at JoAnn's and make the drape yourself/
  • MidniteSun383MidniteSun383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only suggestion I have would be to look at a rental company like JK Rentals.  We are having a tented reception and will have draping in the tent (they call it a tent liner).  Overall, they've been pretty reasonable, as rental places go.
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for fabric draping. I don't know if you are looking for ceiling or wall fabric. If you are looking for ceiling check with a linen company. If you are looking for wall fabric you may have to do a pipe and drape fabric. Check with your reception hall to find out if they have an AV dept that can do that. Otherwise you can check with a linen company or Karls party rental. Most of the rental companys only supply black fabric. If you are looking for something sheer I would start looking online or go to a fabric store a make your own. My reception hall has 14 feet ceilings, so finding fabric that tall was been hard. I didn't want to take the time to buy the fabric and sew. I searched online for pipe and drape / stage fabric. I found a one website that may work.www.eventdecordirect.comHope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards