Wedding Etiquette Forum

Found a band

Re: Found a band

• he hasn't been home for it yet.
  • Have you 2 tried working on your problems yet? I only ask because many more problems lie ahead.  If you haven't, then he may be trying to do this to get around working on your problems.Oh and whoever asked for Cliff's notes, this girl's FI broke off the engagement for something she did years ago.  Apparently there was other stuff that I missed.  I just know that this was some of the latest crazy going on with them.
  • Why haven't you gone to counseling for yourself.  It can only help you to see if he's right for you.  Maybe you're just staying with him because you are afraid of change, even though he treats you badly.  Not sure if this is actually going on (I never can remember posts pasts a day or 2 usually). Just saying that counseling on your own couldn't hurt.
  • Didn't you say last time this happened (this being a post blowing up on you) that you weren't going to post about this stuff anymore?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Moon, really. I hope things work out well for you, but this guy seems like a real jerk. People don't change so quickly.
  • I might be crazy but thought I saw that picture before. Don't think it was you. You just changed it during this thread. Is this a hint or am I crazy? or it could be the wine.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • this was more of a post saying... sweet! after me b..itch..ing awhile back about trying to find a wedding band that matched my crazy looking engagement ring, somebody found me one.
  • well the band is nice, we all just want to make you realize that this probably isn't something that you should worry about right now.  You need to concentrate more on your relationship with your FI
  • So apparently I missed something.  What happened last time?
  • I think it's all MUD.  It's stupid and ridiculous, and if it is real, you have so many issues I can't even fathom it and you need to get off the interwebz and work on your life.
  • I swear I remember a post somewhere on the knot about that cat in the candy bowl. Snarky or here I think. Please tell me I'm not crazy. Who's AE are you?

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

• Kiki, are you implying that unicorns aren't real?!:lip quiver:Red, I thought I recognized that cat pic too, though I thought you meant the hand/ring one looked fake. Cause it does to me (looks like the ring was photoshopped on or something).

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I'm really only 16, and I just want to get married and have babies! :(But no.. ugh, I don't know if someone else has a cat in a candy bowl. I took it of my cat on Halloween?  So its a different cat if there is one.
  • the second picture of the ring is photoshopped, I explained it in the post.
  • Dude, that cat is freaking creepy looking.  It doesn't look real.  It looks like the fake talking cat they used on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

• That is the same d*mn cat picture someone else had... just can't remember who.  Thank gosh you are an AE

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

• I'm not fake and neither is The Who (name of my cat).
  • JK, that's exactly what it looks like! Haha.Moon, my bad, I didn't see the photoshop comment within all the messed up tinypic text.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Well I feel like The Who's eyes are going to burn a hole in my soul through my computer screen.

• J&K, that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm ony my phone or I'd start googling sabrina the teenage witch cat images (can't remember his name).
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • If The Who is named after the band, at least you have good taste in music.
    Married! 8/7/10
  • The point is WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT A WEDDING BAND WHEN THE PERSON SUPPOSEDLY GIVING IT TO YOU IS AN A.S.S. AND HAS TREATED YOU LIKE CRAP?!? Yes, I was yelling. If I was standing in front of you'd I'd have been shaking you a little bit, too. Seriously, if you have any true female friends, and this if for real, you need to talk to them NOW about what's going on with you and this guy. And when they give you the Come To Jesus talk, you need to take the earplugs out, take the ring off and LISTEN.
  • [i]I'm really only 16, and I just want to get married and have babies![/i] This may be the most believable thing I've seen you post But seriously you need to work on your relationship before you move forward with anything wedding related. Even if you just go to counseling by yourself that is a step in the right direction.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Since The Who is so popular, check out his Halloween costume :)[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2nsgmg.jpg[/IMG]
  • Nova, Natch. She strikes me as one of those girls who dumps all her friends for whoever she's with, so they've probably moved on. Even then, tho, if they're good peeps, they'd probably be willing to be friends again. It's what we do.
  • Okay, first of all, whoever's cat that really is, it's freaking adorable with the chicken hat on.Second of all, I'm out of here. It's really a turn off to see this whole passive aggressive thing play out --- people who believe you are real try to help, and you just ignore them and post dumb shiit because you have everyone's attention. Peace out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards