Michigan-Detroit

Play with me poll

It's Friday! What's your favorite TV show? What do you do for a living? What jewelry do you have on today? What does your last text say? What's your favorite movie?

Re: Play with me poll

• edited December 2011
    - i dont have a favorites... - accountant - wedding band (ring got sent in to ritani yesterday to get sized finally!), diamond earrings that husband got me, & a small diamond stud in my tragus - "i love you!! have a great day b" - ... i dont have one i think the strangest fact about me is that i dont have any favorites... it's weird, i just can't pick a favorite if my life depended on it!
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? I have a lot but I love The Biggest LoserWhat do you do for a living? I'm trained as a chemist but got laid off. Now I work for a chemical company in a R&D automated spray booth. Umm, I use huge robots to spray automotive coatings. Not glamorous but it pays the bills for now.What jewelry do you have on today? Ering and pearl stud earringsWhat does your last text say? no idea, i don;t save sent textsWhat's your favorite movie? I honestly can't think of my favorite movie. I'm not a huge movie person.
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Glee or Friday Night Lights. It's a tie right now. What do you do for a living? Marketing for a commercial real estate company. What jewelry do you have on today? Wedding & e-ring, little silver ring, charm bracelet, diamond studs & a star swarovski necklace. What does your last text say? "hahaha i know." What's your favorite movie? Rain Man.
  • l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greys Anatomy Auto claims Rep. Wedding rings and Tiffany bracelet Vegas was good. When do you want your hair done? Dirty Dancing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Hard to pick one. I love Biggest Loser & Modern Family.What do you do for a living? AudiologistWhat jewelry do you have on today? E-ring & wedding band, pearl necklaceWhat does your last text say? OKWhat's your favorite movie? The Sound of Music
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Favorite show at the moment is The Real Housewives of the OC.What do you do for a living? Healthcare RecruiterWhat jewelry do you have on today? E-ring, diamond pendent necklace, diamond stud earings.  Can you tell that I love diamonds! ;)What does your last text say? It's from my boss making some excuse on why he's not at work yet.  Lazy @ss!!What's your favorite movie?  Hard question, maybe My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Not really into any...although I am loving The Office. What do you do for a living? Community Relations for a nonprofit ambulance serviceWhat jewelry do you have on today? Rings, watch, diamond 4-leaf clover necklace I got on Canal St. in NYC & everyone thinks it's real bling. lol Love it! I forgot my earrings today! What does your last text say? To make plans after the holidays w/ some old friends. What's your favorite movie? Really...too difficult to narrow it down to one. I can watch "The Princess Bride" over and over though. I never get tired of it, but I don't know that it's my favorite, just one of them.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, fun.What's your favorite TV show? Probably Brothers & SistersWhat do you do for a living? Pediatric heme/onc fellowWhat jewelry do you have on today?  Just wedding ringsWhat does your last text say? I always delete right awayWhat's your favorite movie? The Princess Bride.. always makes me smile
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite TV Show:  Lost but since that's not on at the moment, probably How I Met Your Mother Occupation:  I work in higher ed admissions Jewelry:  e-ring, watch, and a necklace Last text:  from my old roommate letting me know my hometown was on house hunters (the text was from a month ago...I rarely text.) Favorite Movie:  oh geez I have no idea.  too many to name.  plus we just signed up for netflix and have been watching movies like crazy.
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? The Office What do you do for a living? Government Stodge What jewelry do you have on today? Necklace, e-ring and other ring What does your last text say? Received - "Mr. Chicken!", Sent - "Awesome" What's your favorite movie?Boy that's tough, Gone with the Wind is up there
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy What do you do for a living? Immigration attorney What jewelry do you have on today? E-ring, watch (does that count?), and my favorite orange and blue chandelier earrings What does your last text say? "Let me know how it went when you get a chance!" (referring to FI's job interview yesterday) What's your favorite movie?  Madagascar
  • jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? - Probably South Park or Family Guy. I mostly watch sporting events, stuff on Food Network (Good Eats!) or I catch Saved by the Bell in the mornings. What do you do for a living? I work in Marketing What jewelry do you have on today? My wedding ring, some cute earrings I got as a thank you for letting someone borrow my car, my Claddagh ring I got in Dublin, a ring I got in Amsterdam, and some other funky ring I got at an art fair. What does your last text say? Makes no sense out of context - it's related to Steve Yzerman night and how awesome he is. What's your favorite movie? I'd be lying if I didn't say Titanic, but I also really like The Jerk and Wayne's World. Like, a lot.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Greys Anatomy2. Right now I'm laid off, but I'm a social worker3. I don't really wear jewelry but I have some ear piercings that don't ever come out.4. Bryan asking me what days he needs to take off5. Beyond Borders
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy (at the moment, which by the way was good last night!)What do you do for a living? Marketing/AuditingWhat jewelry do you have on today? My e-Ring and silver/diamond hoop earringsWhat does your last text say? "Love u too"What's your favorite movie? the Color Purple
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? I have to pick one? Supernatural, I never miss an episode. What do you do for a living? Project Manager/Admin/Sales/Receptionist. I do a lot of everything around here. What jewelry do you have on today? E-ring, hoop earrings and studs in my second holes. What does your last text say? "Ya, I hope they do" from FI about his best friend and his wife joining us for lunch. What's your favorite movie? Hot Fuzz.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Anything Reality What do you do for a living? Accounting/Stay at home momWhat jewelry do you have on today? Engagement Ring and wedding band What does your last text say? Thanks What's your favorite movie?Breakfast at Tiffanys or Anything with Audry Hepburn
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? At the moment it's Grey's Anatomy...but once Lost comes back, that will be my number one! What do you do for a living? When I'm not unemployed, I like to work in the purchasing and procurement department as a buyer What jewelry do you have on today? E-ring, diamond studs, and a diamond necklace...I heart diamonds! What does your last text say? "OMG! What do u think is up w the chief??" What's your favorite movie? Anchorman!
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? That one's tough, probably either 'The Big Bang Theory' or the 'Blue Planet' Series What do you do for a living? I'm an out of work artist/illustrator/graphic designer What jewelry do you have on today? Just my rings and my cameo earrings (faves!) What does your last text say? Tom: Wanna bomb companies that suck with me? Or should we just become amish?Me: Lets do the bombing thing, THEN become amish so we don't get caught. What's your favorite movie?Probably Coraline but I like a lot of movies
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Glee & Flashforward What do you do for a living? Student/Swim Coach/Child Care What jewelry do you have on today? Just my engagement ring What does your last text say? "I love my working man!" -- to my FI who hates working Fridays but got called in today What's your favorite movie? The Breakfast Club
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? Currently, Glee.  Of all time, Friends.What do you do for a living? AdvertisingWhat jewelry do you have on today? e-ring, watch, birthstone ring on right handWhat does your last text say?  You coming home after work?What's your favorite movie?  Wow...so many.  I might have to say Dirty Dancing. 
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gotta say, I love the text answers, I'm cracking upWhat's your favorite TV show? Oh dear...I don't know Grey's?, 90210 (I'm not ashamed), Survivor, ANTMWhat do you do for a living? Accountant/Business Services Analyst What jewelry do you have on today? E-ringWhat does your last text say? "OMG! What do u think is up w the chief??" Sent: "I don't want to lose my awesome parking spot", Received: "lol I can understand that"What's your favorite movie? Tombstone, The Wedding Date
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • geduftygedufty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Happy Friday!What's your favorite TV show? Ghost Whisperer until they killed Jim, so now Grey's.What do you do for a living? Activities Assistant at Senior Living Center. Can't find a job in my field (Museums).What jewelry do you have on today? E-ring, diamond earrings.What does your last text say? "Mmm hmm. Love you nutcase."What's your favorite movie?Of course "My Best Friend's Wedding."
    **My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image
  • edited December 2011
    It's Friday! What's your favorite TV show? The OfficeWhat do you do for a living? Sales Rep for Kellogg - that's how I ended up in Detroit :)What jewelry do you have on today? Engagement Ring - I'm allergic to most metals so unless the jewelry is expensive, I can't wear it :(What does your last text say? Sent to FI "I'm sorry for exploding last night, i was wrong for doing that. You did a great job with the bathroom, I have come up with another list of thigns for you to do when you get home; give me a hug and a kiss" What's your favorite movie? Second Hand Lions
  • edited December 2011
    What's your favorite TV show? It's a three way tie for me - Glee, CSI: Miami and Bones What do you do for a living? Nothing much now (was laid off in Feb.) but I was in banking. What jewelry do you have on today? Engagement ring. What does your last text say? I'm home. (from FI letting me know he made it home safely last night.) What's your favorite movie? It can't think of one.... it changes constantly. Next month it'll be A Christmas Story. :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards