Nebraska-Omaha

Rehearsal Dinner Recomendations for Omaha?

Hi ladies.

My wedding is in about 3 weeks. We're looking for somewhere cheap to have the rehearsal but nice. We'll have about 18 people.  Something not too fancy.
Anyone know of any ideas.

Thanks

Carrie

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recomendations for Omaha?

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this would work for you but we just had pulled pork sandwiches at the church where our ceremony was. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • efujanefujan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Fox & Hound (either location), My friend had hers at the 120 & Dodge location, just did appetizers & drinks and it was very nice.  She said they were so easy to work with & can do food at just about whatever dollar level you want.

I've been to engagement parties there before & was really impressed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD at Tiburon's club house.  It was very last minute (IL's wanted to host at their home, but changed their minds three weeks before the wedding), but turned out great.  We also looked into Fox & Hound, Lazlo's, Boyd & Charlie's (Elkhorn), and a few other local restaurants.

My cousin had BBQ catered at a local park shelter - that was fun and casual.

Good luck :)
  • edited December 2011

I think no matter where your at people will be having a good time..some places do private rooms for free...golden corral does this, also famous daves lets you have the back room off 120th and L for free, many churches will let you rent out a room with a kitchen for pretty cheap and you could do a potluck.

Just depends on what your looking for..someone told me some pizza place has a room you can get for free too..in elkhorn I think. I cant remember..lol GL! I too need to figure out a place close to my wedding location.

• edited December 2011
    We used Boyd & Charlie's in Elkhorn. Great food, great service and great prices. Plus they have a nice party room upstairs.

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • edited December 2011

With 18 people you could just about have it anywhere if you called ahead and reserved it. So, you could go to Old Chicago and have pizza, or Spaghetti Works, or even a steak place. What about a place like Dave and Buster's? They would be fun and you could hang out with everyone for more than the meal. I know they have party rooms that close off to the rest of the restaurant. Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards