Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Boudoir Pics

Is/has anyone taken these? If so, will you please share who you used and the approximate price? Were you comfortable with your photographer seeing you in lingerie? Also, when are you planning on giving your photos to your Fiance?

Re: Boudoir Pics

• Options
    stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never taken these but I went to a bridal gala and met a photographer who does them.   She was really nice and her work looked great!  You can go to www.melissacannon.com and check out her stuff.   I dont know any details as far as price or anything.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent decided whether or not to do them, but I've heard from past knotties that Amanda Meyers from Baton Rouge does an awesome job.
  • Options
    rosalynarosalyna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out www.dellafiora.com, Courtney does excellent boudoir pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did them!! I'm giving them to my fiance the day of our wedding. I used Courtney Dellafiora. Shes was AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough about her! She made me feel so comfortbale and beautiful. It was an experience I'll neevr forget. I'd do it again in a heart beat!!!  Check out her site. Her pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  http://www.dellafioraboudoir.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that my photographer Aaron Hogan with Eye Wander was offering boudoir pictures... his work is incredible!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gallery La Roux does them in Luling...Tammy Mars, she did mine and she is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards