Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Fantastic Finds

Hi GR knotties! I’ve noticed a lot of you come over to Becker’s Bridal to get your dresses. If you’re considering heading to the Lansing area, I wanted to recommend checking out Fantastic Finds, where I found my dress! I worked with Kim Dubay, and she was so helpful, but all of the girls I’ve met are nice. Anyway, they are currently doing a referral program. I have referral cards that would get you $25 off your dress, and would get me the chance to get my dress free...and then you can join in the program too! There is absolutely no pressure for this, but if you are thinking about checking them out, send me an e-mail and I will mail you a card. They'll give me as many cards as I need, so I'm not worried if you don't use it. The cards are good until September. My e-mail is bethanybalks@gmail.com. Feel free to ask questions!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Fantastic Finds

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im actually going there on Saturday! Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    chestr, have fun! Obviously it's too late to mail a card, but let me know if you find something and need one! Plus I don't live far & could meet you. :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that would work. I actually spend most of my week near Lansing for work! I'll let you know what I find! I have an appointment at Beckers first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards