Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Looking for this dress...T9612

Hi there,I tried on a new dress at David's Bridal (T9612) and was hoping to find it gently used or something very similar...at $800, it is a decent price in general, but much more than I can afford!  I would need something between a 10 and 14 (I wear a size 8-10, but we all know wedding dresses run small, and I can have it taken in if necessary).If anyone knows of one for sale, please, please, please contact me!  (see http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/photos/asheris/picture4281937.aspx for pictures)thanks,Rachael

Re: Looking for this dress...T9612

• Options
    if any else is interested in this dress, size 2, i am selling mine for $600 with matching size 7 shoes and i have the beaded tiara and veil for an additional $200.absolutely loved this dress, very beautiful!!!!spent 1500 on alterations,bustle,veil, tiara,shoes etc, just trying to make up for some of it. i had a small wedding and only wore the dress for 2 1/2 hours.
  • Options
    I am interested in this dress of size 2, so please, contact me~! (ceoji@hotmail.com)
  • Options
    I am looking for this dress in white- normally wear size 8. Getting married July 2010... My hope is that someone wants to sell this gorgeous dress? Closest DB 14 hour drive away so I'm not even sure what wedding dress size I'm looking for. I just know I love this dress!Michelle
  • Options
    I am interested in the size 2 if it is still available!  If you're still checking this...email me at shannonakirby@gmail.com.  I see you got married in San Diego...do you live there?  I live in Carlsbad!  Let me know...thanks!Shannon :)
  • Options
    I have FOR SALE a brand new DB T9612 with tags attached in size 4. Please let me know you are interested and I can provide more information.
  • Options
    If anyone has this dress in size 2, I would be very interested.. Thanks! tianabrownmassage@gmail.com
  • Options
    I just got married and have this dress for sale now. I still need to get it cleaned. Its a size 6 and was altered a bit in the sleeves. And himmed a smitch. I am selling it for $500. T9612 Davids Bridal. Its a beautiful dress. I was asked a couple times if it was passed down. It has that antique feel to it. please contact me if anyone wants it. melissarod@gmail.com I live in San Diego. Melissa
  • Options
    I am looking for this dress in size 2 preferably. Also willing to take a four. I would want the champagne or ivory.  Please feel free to contact me!ezellers @gmail.com(note the space in the e-mail I was getting spam.)
  • Options
    MichelleWedding 55. I have this dress in a size 8. It was worn once for my wedding a few months ago. The sleves were taken and and it was altered in the front a little bit. I am 125 pounds and 5 ft 3 if that gives you a better idea. Hope this helps!!!
  • Options
    Email me at kristimurphy_09@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ok, i am very interested in this dress. i absolutely love the lace and design of it. i'm willing to do a size 4 or 6. if anyone has any suggestions or info on one they're selling please email me at dalilah52@hotmail.com. and in subject just put davids bridal dress or the style number or something. just so i don't delete it thinking it's junk. thank you soooo much! amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards