New York-Long Island

Please help me find a place like RK Bridal

Any other places in Long Island or out in the city that have discount prices and huge selections like RK? I'm desperate! TIA!

Re: Please help me find a place like RK Bridal

• MOOSHUMOOSHU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered preownedweddingdresses.com
  • edited December 2011
    Actually, I haven't! I should. I just need a place to try dresses on b/c I don't know what I want yet. To order from here, you have to know the dress you want, right?
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal Reflections in Massapequa is pretty big. Paradise Bridal, too. But nowhere near as large as RK.
  • shortkakeshortkake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Reflections is pretty expensive.
  • edited December 2011
    I thought she was just looking for a wide selection to try on dresses so she can search them out on the internet. I went by the response not the OP.
  • shortkakeshortkake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oops, you're right. You could also try Village Bridal in Babylon. They have a ton of bridal dresses, and if your just going to look around that place is perfect.  I got the bridesmaids dresses there and they were beautiful, but the service was awful and every one of the girls had to go back and have them fix something that was wrong with the dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I hate to suggest wasting anyone's time but you could just visit a larger bridal salon, figure out what you want and then see if you can find it on the website. You'll have an idea of style and designer when you've had a chance to try. Did you have trouble at RK or just didn't find what you were looking for? If it wasn't a problem, you could probably also find what you're looking for elsewhere and ask RK to order it for you. Since we were all in different locations, we did that with bridesmaid dresses for my cousin's wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    RK Bridal is the best!!! I purchased my gown there. Try Bridal World in Baldwin, what about David's Bridal........?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards