Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

short hair

What would be a good wedding hairstyle for short hair? I, one of my bridesmaids and my matron of honor all have short hair. Any suggestions?

Re: short hair

• I have been having this problem as well, there just aren't pics out there for short hair.  (I have a (longer) pixie cut)  My sisters and I have an amazing hair dresser that said she could make us look cute, so I'm trusting her 100%.  She's been doing my hair for years, so I know this is not a risk. I ended up finding a cute picture in a UK Brides mag when I was over in Ireland.  It seems they actually realize over in the UK that not all brides have long flowing locks!  LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the same prob! I have super short hair... and cant find any pics!
  • I'm a short hair girl too. Someone actually told me I should get extensions so I can get an updo. WHAT! I talked to my hair dressor and he said that he could do some nice finger curls or do a 1/2 up with a flower or something. It sucks that there is nothing for short hair girls to look at for ideas.
  • My hair is the kate gosselin style... so it is VERY short. I put in clip in extentions when I was a BM for my friends wedding. My hair looked so real. The extentions were real hair and I only spent $18. Or, I think soft curls and a couple rhinestone clips by the ears would be pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards