Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Maggie Sottero gowns

I'm planning my husband and I's vow renewal ceremony and reception and absolutely have my heart set on a Maggie Sottero gown. I think she's amazing and the gowns are GORGEOUS! My problem is bridal shops in the Pgh area. I have found a few that have them but would like to know, from those who have bought one of hers, where is the best shop to go?

Re: Maggie Sottero gowns

• Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't actually buy a Maggie dress, I went with Justin Alexander.  But before I chose my JA, I tried on many MS dresses.  MB Bride and The Exquisite Bride both had a good selection.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my Maggie Sottero dress at Bridal Beginning in Mt. Lebanon.  When I was there for a fitting yesterday, they had a sign up that said they were having a Maggie Trunk Show.  Not sure if they still are, but you could call and see!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    White Orchid carries only 3 designers and Maggie is one of them.  
  • edited December 2011
    I also got my MS at Bridal Beginning. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HeatherLynn24HeatherLynn24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll have to try White Orchid and Bridal Beginning.

Thank you!
  • yuengling58yuengling58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to MB Bride to get my dress and they had a large selection of Maggie Sottero dresses.
  • carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Maggie is pretty common. I purchased mine from CK Bridal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    one enchanted evening in wexford also carries Maggie.
  • edited December 2011
    I was a Maggie bride, loved their gowns. I live north of Pittsburgh, purchased mine at Mary's Bridal in Beaver Falls.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• arf3420arf3420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Exquisite Bride is great!  They have two locations, and each one carries different Maggie styles.  If you look online before you schedule your appointment, they are able to transfer dresses between the stores so you can try all of the Maggies that you like in one stop!   They also do not work on commission, so they were very helpful and not pushy at all.  

I had also tried a few Maggies at Bridal Beginnings, and the sales lady was pretty rude when I said I wasn't ready to buy a dress that day.  But I guess that's sort of expected when they work on commission.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards