Pennsylvania

11/28 GTG

Can anyone make it? Open to suggestions for location.
"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: 11/28 GTG

• edited December 2011
    I should be able to if its a lil later in the day. I work til about 3 30 or so.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I think 6ish would work - especially if we want to grab some dinner!Any ideas on where you'd be interested in going?
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    What area are we talking? Scranton, dickson? We could do osaka, fridays, olive garden?
  • edited December 2011
    Any of those would be fine by me! It will be funny if its juts the 3 of us. Hope the other ladies will be able to come!
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    I assume you mean 11/28? either way I don't live in the area, but have fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm back in Arizona again until... I don't even know when. Probably til my wedding! Have fun!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • edited December 2011
    TJ- was hoping you may be in the area for the holiday :(
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Hopefully more can join us, if not we can always wait til after the holidays, im sure we'll be geting some newly engaged ladies. :)
  • edited December 2011
    11/28? If it's in/close to the Scranton area I would love to come!
  • edited December 2011
    Lawlesst2,How did you get the wedding countdown ticker?  I have been trying to get it for weeks but just can't figure it out, lol.  Thanks in advance.Heidi
  • edited December 2011
    On the community homepage there's a "what's new" box - just click on "create your Knot wedding ticker". You follow the steps then it generates something to copy and paste into your signature. hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Lawless, It will be in the scranton area.
  • edited December 2011
    okayy count me in.. sarah i second your vote for osaka!
  • edited December 2011
    ~mRm~ - Unfortunately, we just can't swing the plane ticket cost for both of us and still buy presents and such for family, and I'll be damned if I leave him here alone, you know? So we're shipping out gifts and spending the holiday alone together. Thanksgiving is with his family a little bit of a drive away.I might maybe get into PA sometime in January or February - I'm going to need to buy a dress at some point and I hate the idea of shopping alone!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • edited December 2011
    So thats 4 so far?TJ, we should do another one when you come in, let us know.
  • edited December 2011
    TJ we will definately plan one the next time you are in! If you ever need a shopping pal let me know :)
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help Lawlesst2!!!  That has been bugging me for a long time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards