Michigan-Grand Rapids

first dance

I have been searching for first dance songs and haven't really found anything I like. Does anyone have suggestions or would like to share what you used for your first dance?

Re: first dance

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We literally found ours like 2 weeks before the wedding, as we'd never heard it before.  We used "When I Say I Do" by Matthew West.  LOVE that song.  He wrote it for his wife the morning of their wedding.  :)
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• TheWopTheWop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "When I Look Into Your Eyes" by Firehouse I loved that it isn't a very popular song, and it wasn't too slow.  It's so obscure I've tried to request it as other people's weddings and the DJs don't even have it in their playlists.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • melisermeliser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We danced to the acoustic version of "Calling You" by Blue October.
  • edited December 2011
    Faithfully by Journey is our pick!
  • zawa0915zawa0915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you are the best thing by ray lamontagne. cute and upbeat but not too mushy. even after hearing it a million times when we practiced our choreographed dance, i still love it :) GL!
    We are married! 07.25.09 Married Bio For Sale Items Vendor Reviews
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_first-dance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:10491580Post:62799013">first dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]We danced to the acoustic version of "Calling You" by Blue October.
    Posted by meliser[/QUOTE]

<div>i love the normal version of this song, and LOVE the idea of using an acoustic version.. great idea!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards