Snarky Brides

Someone's got a case of the Mondays

And that someone is me.I forgot to turn my alarm clock on last night, so I woke up fifty minutes late when my carpool buddy called to ask where the hell I was.  I did manage to make it to work only 15 miutes late, though, so obviously I am missing precious, precious sleep every morning.I came into the building with just a tape measure and my purse.  Apparently I felt I didn't need my computer or anything else in my work bag.  I don't know why the tape measure.I just found an extraordinarily rotten banana in my purse.  It had ruptured and contaminated two of the three sections.  Maybe Brett's right, and big purses are out.  Also, my new purse won't be here for probably another week, so I'll either smell like old banana or carry my belongings in a grocery sack until then.

The nerve!
House | Blog

Re: Someone's got a case of the Mondays

• Hmmm. I think putting bananas in your purse is out. It has, in fact, never been in.
  • Nothing worse than an overripe nana explosion. Bleck.I am tired. Stayed up too late watching the Colts make miracles and then Maggie had a bad night.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I think putting bananas in your purse is out. I think you have found the root of the problem.  People always make fun of me for keeping fruit in my purse, at least until thy want a snack.  I think I'll just stick to less crushable things like apples from now on.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Fact: Oranges are the most purse friendly fruit. Apples also rank fairly well. Bananas, blackberries, and tomatoes have terrible rankings.
  • Fruit smoothies are a bad idea as well. HTH.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I am also having a lousy morning since our coach botched the game last night and Kristen's stupid Colts beat us.
  • You need an apple cozy. Or maybe just stick with granola bars
  • I came into the building with just a tape measure and my purse. Apparently I felt I didn't need my computer or anything else in my work bag. I don't know why the tape measureI always have a tape measure, and I always get made fun of for it. Most likely because it in no way relates to my current job. I can, however, tell people how tall they are on a whim.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Angie, how tall am I?
  • yeah, belichick is an idiot for not punting.  fine by me.  9-0!!!
  • I can't believe I went to bed and missed it.
  • Fact: Oranges are the most purse friendly fruit.I would think the juiciness and the easily piercable skin would put these far, far down on the list.I think I just need to start over.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I can't believe my H allowed us to miss it entirely.  Go Colts!
  • Angie, how tall am I? Dagnabbit! You made a liar out of me!5'6?
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'm loving all the FB statuses this morning about how Belichick will most certainly be fired over this. Dude. It was a regular season game. He's led you to 8 AFC East titles and 3 Super Bowl championships. STFU. I hate you all. I hope he slices an artery open while cutting the sleeves off his stupid sweatshirts.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Well SB, I find an orange skin pretty solid, and do not carry many sharp pointy objects in my purse. I also happen to be the person in charge of the rankings, so, that factors in.
  • fired??  pshht.  if people looked the other way on the blatant cheating thing, what's one bad call?  :)     fuucking hate the cut-off sweatshirts.  keep it classy, bill!
  • He should never be fired over it, everyone makes mistakes. It was just very uncharacteristic of him. But, yes we have very little to complain about it.
  • I'm sorry I stayed up to watch it.  Who the F goes for it on 4th 2 on your own, what 30 yard line, when you're up by 6 with 2 minutes left.  ARRRGGGHHH!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Someone who has consumed a little too much of the Tom Brady kool-aid?
  • And can I just say that the Redskins finally played a good game, AND the cowboys got killed, AND Cutsleeves McDoushepants made a fool out of himself. Twas a good football day for Buddha.
  • there were far too many mistakes. that f'ing rookie with the interference and giving up mucho yards. using 2 timeouts for no reason, so they couldn't challenge the call (even though they would have never received a first down.) and not punting. bunch of retards. i had superbowl flashbacks. not good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SB, can't you just carry around a few extra pieces of paper in case you need a snack?  Not messy at all!  ;)
  • Pears are also a very bad thing to forget in your purse, and are also very hard to clean out of your iPod's chargy hole.

• Huh, what do you know.  I started a sports post. Vicki wins!  I have paper in my mouth AS WE SPEAK so it must be a sign.  I should stop trying to get in those pesky 5 a day and just go for pure, bleached, flattened, fiber.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I hope he slices an artery open while cutting the sleeves off his stupid sweatshirts.Bethie, you are my life now.My H was going crazy last night over the game.  He seriously stressed out the dog with all his yelling, especially during the last couple of minutes when the Colts came back and won.  Go Colts!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I noticed that, Mama! It looked like that cameraman fell over and they just kept walking.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • The sleeves drive me bonkers. I guess it's his way of "rebelling" against the Reebok endorsement, like "I'll wear your stupid sweatshirts but I WON'T LIKE IT. HAHA, let me cut off the arms and look like a homeless person, I'LL SHOW YOU!"
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • He holds all his coaching power in his forearms and wrists.  You can't constrict them or he'll be less effective.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards