New York-New York City

Dreamlife Photo and Video

My fiancee found this company online and they seem great.  Only problem is, is that I can't find a single review of them anywhere!Has anyone used them?www.dreamlifeweddings.comThanks :)

Re: Dreamlife Photo and Video

• kemseyellekemseyelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi HMC I booked with dreamlife and they are very nice! I would love to share the future steps with you. I think they would love to provide references, and their photos, albus and service are great to me! K
  • edited December 2011
    Hi HMC 15, I hired them and they are very nice. Nice people, professional service and the photos are great. I found them very reasonable priced with beautiful work. After I met them I feel that this is the one I want! Don't hesitate to meet them. I would recommend them to anyone. :) N
  • cwilhelm1227cwilhelm1227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We researched many photographers in the area.  Many were very expensive and they all seemed to offer the same kind of photography.  We felt that Dreamlife's photography style really stood out and their prices are very reasonable considering the quality you receive.  We just had our engagement shoot with them and were pleased with the results.  We are confident that they will do a wonderful job on our wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards