Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Poll: Flavors

2»

Re: Poll: Flavors

• edited December 2011
    We can't decide yet! :) Either assorted cheescakes, including four varieties of chocolate and chocolate chip, plain, strawberry swirl, and caramel apple. The second consideration is Angel food! with strawberries and whipped cream. Ours is a spring wedding, so I thought angel food would be so perfect. But, we both love cheesecake too, so the decision is hard! If we end up opting for a more traditional cake, we will probably go with yellow cake and chocolate frosting, the groom-to-be's favorite. :) I'm not so fond of regular cake though, so the indeciciveness continues. :) I had cake with raspberry filling at a wedding this summer, and all of the guests loved it! :) Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having 2 delicious flavors in our cake!! We wanted to do something that "everyone" would like, but we also wanted something that we both LOVE! We decided to do 100 servings of yellow cake with chocolate mousse filling and the other 50 servings (plus our anniversary top tier) is going to be pink champange cake with chocolate strawberry mousse. (The middle tastes like chocolate covered strawberries!!! MY FAVORITE!) All layers will be lightly frosted with buttercream and then covered in white chocolate fondant. Good luck! I like the differences in the coconut and raspberry...they complement each other!
  • edited December 2011
    Having cupcakes: Chocolate with Keylime Mousse fillingChocolate with Mango Puree fillingYellow with Key Lime Mousse fillingYellow with Mango Puree fillingAll with Buttercream Frosting.Small cutting cake will be Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
  • edited December 2011
    Two flavors over four layers: Chocolate peanut cake with peanut butter creme frosting, and Red Velvet with cream cheese filling. YUMMY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards