Wedding Etiquette Forum

Poll

1. most recent favorite song?2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer)3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be?4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: Poll

• 1. Tie b/w Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Matchbox 20 How Far We've Come2. Dukey? Femlin? People come and go so often...3. Vallyhoo, obviously4. Georgia
  • 1. Mess of Me - Switchfoot2. C.Mo and Debi3. Jokes so subtle even you don't notice them4. Colleen
  • 1. most recent favorite song? tangled up in you - staind2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? veronabrit3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? so I married a martini glass c/o Salt4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? TIDE! Her answers are so well put even though the question can be the most ridiculous thing in the world.  It cracks me up.  I look forward when I refresh the page and see her siggy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.  You've Got the Love, Florence & the Machine2. I liked Triskit.  I wish verona would post more, too.3. "Cram it, NPR!: The Brie2010 Story"4.  Bec and cew.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • 1. "Alice" by Tom Waits. Not a new song by any means, but my current favorite. 2. Nugget. 3. Underachiever of the Year 4. Vogt and Valley (tie)
  • 1. Not sure. I like that "1000 Lightning Bugs" song, but I've only heard it once. Can that count? 2. I liked Triskit. 3. It's Not How You Fall, It's How You Get Back Up 4. That's tough. I gotta go with highest laughs per post, so I say Fische.
  • 1. most recent favorite song?Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z & Alicia Keys2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer)Can't think of anyone in particular.3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be?Exercises in Mediocrity: Battles Back from the Brink4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Cew makes me laugh a lot.  Bec with her sarcastic wit is hard to beat as well.
  • 1.   I don't really have favorite songs.2  Bluedapplemeeko3.  Moose Flakes4.  Fishy, P2, East, Lala.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • 1. most recent favorite song? I am still listening to MGMT start to finish.  2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) Jens.3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? You Bring the Answers, I'll Bring the Pizza4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Lala and Colleen probably tie. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • 1. most recent favorite song?   I don't really have one...The first one that comes to mind is Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry.2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer)   Nugget3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be?  Hey Guys, Watch This!4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most?   Bec, Cew, Fishy, and Sucrets
  • 1. most recent favorite song? "1901" Phoenix (from the Cadillac SRX commercial)2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) I'd have to say Nugget or aschaal. 3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? "Georgia: Bored, Hungry, and Pissy"4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Hmm... vally, vogt, and bec are all up there.
  • 1. I like everything by Muse. 2. Hmmm...I miss Jaimebeth. 3. SALT! Now with more sodium. 4. Lala cracks me up on the regular.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. most recent favorite song? Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) Bayhunter or JulieAbeille3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Night has been bringing the funny a lot lately, Fishy- always, Sarah0725 makes me snort with her dry humor
  • 1. most recent favorite song? After Tonight - Justin Nozuka, or anything by Halestorm 2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) Mrs.B or A_schaal 3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? Hmm. I've got nothing. If I did write a book, the title would be the last thing I did. 4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Heels probably
  • 1. most recent favorite song? Red Light (Jonny Lang)2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by more often? East and Jens3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? Better Late than Never by Andrea_Lea4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Arbolita and Fischey=============>also - to cacoffer -- I wish you'd stop emphasizing your "mediocrity".  It's not cute and if you put yourself out there as mediocre, no one will ever see you otherwise.  You have the opportunity to strive to be better so FFS do it already and stop coasting along in the mid-lanes.
  • Meg - your book title is my FI's favorite song
  • So good Valley, and SO true!
  • also - to cacoffer -- I wish you'd stop emphasizing your "mediocrity". It's not cute and if you put yourself out there as mediocre, no one will ever see you otherwise. You have the opportunity to strive to be better so FFS do it already and stop coasting along in the mid-lanes. Co-sign.  You're awesome!
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. most recent favorite song? Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson 2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) I'm new (kinda) 3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? How to stay mad for days - until you forget what pissed you off. 4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Everyone is freaking HILARIOUS
  • Yeah, I'm working on it.  I know it's not cute - I never thought it was.  I'm struggling through a really hard time in my life right now.  I'm working on piercing through the mediocrity.  Hence, Battles Back from the Brink.  I won't be this way forever. When you're where I am right now, it's hard to see beyond that.  I will take your statements as constructive criticism.  Thank you.
  • 1. most recent favorite song? fasterthan... 2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) julie_abielle. i want to see how her wedding turned out. 3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be? fasterthanaporpoisewhocanburponpurposeeucalyptusthatcanlickus 4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? lala
  • 1. No Sound But The Wind - Editors OR Anna - Ellery2. Franks3. A Life Extraordinary ;) *shamelessly stolen from a fan-fic I was reading...4. Lala
  • 1. I've always loved John Darnielle (the mountain goats) and I'm smitten with his new album. It's actually based on bible verses, but it's not how it sounds. See the Pitchfork review if you're interested: http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/13483-the-life-of-the-world-to-come/2. I do miss Nugget. She was really entertaining. Jaimebeth is awesome too.3. Life is a Comedy for Those who Think (the end of the quote is "and a tragedy for those who feel," but that part doesn't fit in my bio)4. Bec has been killing me lately, although Arbs' book title for lala yesterday may have been the funniest thing I've ever read on here.
  • Cacoffer, I know you're in a rough place right now, but that certainly doesn't mean you're mediocre.  You've accomplished so much already!  Don't discount that!
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • capri, Mr. Schuster would never stand for you feeling down about yourself!! He'd tell you to sing it out!!! New York!!!!Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,There's nothing you can’t do,Now you're in New York!!!These streets will make you feel brand new,the lights will inspire you,Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York
  • Oh, and I need for J&K to come back around during the day.
  • 1.) Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus serisouly. I know. 2.)That girl who had herpes, bride2b2pretty or something clever like that . a_schaal was pretty funny too! 3.) How to lose your job after 5 yrs. Chronicles of economic shittyness 4.) Bec and Salt
  • Georgia, I undersign the J&K thing. Can we add GG to that list too?
  • Thank you Georgia & Brie, I will definitely keep that in mind.  It's a fine line you straddle between pathetic and hopeful.  Obviously, I was doing it wrong.
  • 1. most recent favorite song? I haven't been paying enough attention because I have no idea.2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer) I wish J&K would post more. I miss her.3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be?  Random - A girl's guide to never making any sense4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most? Lala and Bec
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards