New York-Upstate

Paul Saunders photo/ Tim Wedeman AMS entertainment

Anyone ever use or hear anything about this photographer or DJ? I've seen the testimonials they provide but I would love an independent opinion. I've written the deposit checks but I know once I drop it in the mail, that's it! Nervous.

Re: Paul Saunders photo/ Tim Wedeman AMS entertainment

• edited December 2011
    Hey there! I don't know about Paul Sanders, but Tim was an awesome DJ. I sent him an email after our wedding in Feb, and I think he actually used it on his site as a testimonial. With Tim, you have no fear that he will play a song from your "Do Not Play List" (we absolutely did not want the chicken dance, and even tho several people requested it, he still didn't play it) He listened to all our wishes, and he went the extra mile to make our night really special. People complimented us on choosing him for weeks afterwards. Be happy in choosing him. You will have a blast!! ~Jenny
    ~Jenny~
  • kellyjune77kellyjune77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! That's a relief!
  • tracyk112tracyk112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to use Paul Saunders because he was highly recommended but he was booked for my date so I am using his assistant. However I did meet with him and he seems wonderful! Very professional and has been doing weddings for a long time.
  • edited December 2011
    Also love and recommend Tim.
  • edited December 2011
    Just used Paul for my 10.17.09 wedding he was fantastic!!! Hes energetic and funny and had everyone laughing and having fun. Hes super fast and gets great shots! 
  • kellyjune77kellyjune77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I had to book the assistant also as he was already booked on my date but he seems really cool and assured me she's the same.  We'll see.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards