Not Engaged Yet

In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For

And currently, I don't pay crap.  Ergo, my coverage is crap.

I was on the phone trying to get my interest rate decreased for my student loans, and GUESS WHAT?!  I lost signal.  Thank you Cricket, for being a douche.

How's everyone else's Friday going?
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For

• csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I have some possibly spiked, very questionable pepper jelly over here if you need a snack.

Undecided
  • pockysquirrelpockysquirrel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, that is so aggravating! I pay through the nose for Verizon, even with an employee discount, and I've thought about switching to save money but ultimately stay because I trust the coverage.

My Friday is going too slowly for my taste. 5:00 cannot possibly get here fast enough.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    *$*#*&$#*#(&$**#**#$*#$&*#*

That is all... *sigh* I need a glass of wine...and hookah...o0o...maybe I'll go out to hookah tonight and chiiiiill :)... anyone want to join?? :D
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cell-phones-pay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d144c9d-5652-4920-a7a5-6644736977eePost:d8174510-4ce7-4b22-850b-d5c007c329f9">Re: In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For</a>:
    [QUOTE]I pay so much for phone. Granted, I have the iPhone so have unlimited data, and I put my parents on my plan so they could have cell phones, but I pay like $150/month for phone. Farts. <strong> I really want today to be over.
    </strong>Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

This...all of this.. times like 10
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Not rain on your Friday morning, mine was most excellent.  Woke up had some nookie with FI, went to the gym, kicked ass and then came to work where today is a pretty lax day.  Going to go get a hair cut after work.  Ever looked into the prepaid lines with Tmobile?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cell-phones-pay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d144c9d-5652-4920-a7a5-6644736977eePost:e3f127ad-48a4-40df-96e0-bc2569abd348">Re: In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For</a>:
    [QUOTE]*$*#*&$#*#(&$**#**#$*#$&*#* That is all... *sigh* I need a glass of wine...and hookah...o0o...maybe I'll go out to hookah tonight and chiiiiill :)... <strong>anyone want to join??</strong> :D
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Yes, please!
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cell-phones-pay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7d144c9d-5652-4920-a7a5-6644736977eePost:6ecde750-4b22-42a9-b96b-26643f19f1cc">Re: In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Cell Phones, You Get What You Pay For : Yes, please!
    Posted by AnneR15[/QUOTE]

Any time, darlin :)
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

That sucks! :( FI has this same problem too.  I can almost never get a hold of him because his phone wont ring.  :(

Friday is not going well, I woke up after work had started due to me setting my alarm for the wrong time *headdesk*  I don't have any food for lunch.   I had a weird almost sex dream about FI's friend who is married. It's a bad day.  :(

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Lyn, I did look in to those.  But this is $35/month for unlimited talk and text.  Cheapest service ever.

In other news though (which has brightened my Friday significantly), I think I've finished the first bouquet wrap for Tiger!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an iPhone plan through ATT and I get mediocre service American coverage in my building. I'm in the middle of the hood and about 100 yards from Canada. My Rogers and Telus service is amazing, however my roaming fees are not so no bueno. I can pretty much text on ATT from my desk, but anywhere else in the building or if I want to call someone, I have to go outside and walk away from Canada.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards