Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

CK Bridal

Hi Girls! Hope you are all having a wonderful week and looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend.

I made an appointment to try on wedding dresses at CK Bridal in Oakdale in about 2 weeks. I'm soooo excited. I feel like this is going to be one of the most fun parts of the whole wedding planning process. Have any of you gotten a dress, bridal or bridesmaid, from CK? Anything I should be know or be wary of? I've heard a few good things about them. I chose to look there first since I only live about 10 minutes from it.

Re: CK Bridal

• edited December 2011
    I only live about 10min from there as well. I went there to check out some bridesmaid dresses one afternoon. The girl there was pretty helpful. Unless they have a large back section, it didn't look like they had a very large selection for wedding gowns. Bridal Beginning is also not too far from Oakdale - about 20 min and that's where I found my dress and likely where we are getting BM dresses from as well. HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I've been in Bridal Beginning a few times and if nothing pops out at CK, I'm definitely going to be going there. I am also going to probably check out Carrie Ann's bridal in Canonsburg. I work in Southpointe so I drive by there every so often and some of the dresses in the window have peaked my attention. Thanks again for the help! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Even if you don't find what you want at Carrie Ann's, I guarantee you will have a wonderful experience with them!  It's the cutest shop and they have fantastic customer service!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards