Ohio-Toledo

can't find this dress

I finally found a BM dress that everyone has agreed on but now I can't find a store that carries it. The dress I am looking for is from the new Jordan (Jordan Moments) collection style number E403. I called the store where I got my dress, which normally carries Jordan, but they told me this was a prom or homecoming dress. I found the dress on the knot so I don't see how this can be true. I've called about a dozen stores in North West Ohio and cannot find this dress. If anyone in Ohio or Indiana or surrounding areas knows where I can find this dress I would be super grateful

See dress below.

Re: can't find this dress

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you go to a store that carries this designer and contact the company directly to order these?  Maybe everyone cannot try on a sample of this exact dress, but of a similar dress from the same designer to get an idea of what size they need.

You may also consider ordering these dresses online.  You could just tell your ladies to order the larger size if they are debating between two sizes.  It looks like it would be a fairly simple dress for a seamstress to alter.

I am in no way recommending this place as I know nothing about this website... but I found this in 30 seconds through a google search.

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/jordan-moments-dresses-style-e403-p-78781.html?cPath=315&designers=85&style=31
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like that dress!!!

And the site that Colleen linked to is authetic.  My sister ordered a BM dress through it and it came out great.  If no stores have that dress, ordering online may be your only hope. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • IamIngIamIng member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try any Bridal Elegance Stores
    My daughter-in -law found it in Ontario but they will take the wedding party to Erie PA, Bridal Elegance for fitting as 1 bridesmaid goes to University there and cant get home
    Good Luck
  • edited December 2011
    decided to go a different direction but thanks everybody
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards